f i v e

OH, IM SCARED OF THE MIDDLE PLACE. BETWEEN LIGHT AND NOWHERE. I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONE, LEFT IN THERE.

- HOPE THERES SOMEONE, AVICII

OKAY GUYS on a very serious note:

there is nothing fucking wrong with being lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender. if you want to fuck girls, fuck girls. if you want to fuck guys, fuck guys. if you want to fuck girls and guys, fuck girls and fuck guys. if you want to change your sex, change your fucking sex.

who the fuck cares what your dad or you mom or your neighbor or your friends say about it? DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPy, DO YOU HEAR ME? i am so hung up on what my mom says that im having an incredibly hard time thinking about being myself. but you know what? in three years ill be living in london with my best friend and ill be screwing whoever the fuck i want. because my mom doesn't need to be involved in that part of my life. its none of her business who i invest my life in, it's mine. this is my life. YES, I LIKE BOOBS. I LIKE VAGINAL AREAS. I ALSO LIKE PENISES. I AM SLOWLY LEARNING THAT MY MOM DOESNT MATTER AND THAT I JUST NEED TO BE HAPPY AND I WANT ANYONE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING SIMILAR TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN TALK TO ME AND THAT IM HERE FOR YOU BECAUSE YOURE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND YOU DESERVE THE WORLD. there is nothing wrong with you. love is a gift, and everyone gets a solid chance at it.

and if you're straight, i love you too.

before i sob ...

start :

Liam won't say it out loud, if he had anyone to say it out loud to, but he nearly cried when Zayn asked for his number. It's insane, he knows, but when he got back into his car, holding the chicken he'd probably never finish, he started laughing. Maybe it was an alternative for happy tears, maybe Liam was crazy, but god damn he was suddenly happy.

Someone fucking wanted Liam Payne's fucking number.

"Alright, Liam. Get it together. It's late, let's go home." He whispered to himself, driving down the road and quickly making his way to a happy slumber.

In the morning, he walked on over to the shop. It was so early for him, but it was the first night in a while he didn't go out, so he felt good. Besides, he loved the shop. No matter how cramped and empty it may be, he enjoyed being there.

It was around noon when the first customer came in. Liam had put in a record and was drumming on the desk with a few paintbrushes, when a blonde boy holding a giant bag came walking in. Liam quit his jamming, watching the boy pick up canvases and sketchbooks and an ungodly amount of charcoal sticks before making his way to the counter.

"Are you an artist?" Liam asked, sort of sarcastically, scanning all the items.

"My friend is, I'm picking things up for him. He's not one to leave the house much." He smiled.

"You're kind, to do this for him." Liam smiled back. His happiness was nice.

"I suppose." He laughed, an Irish accent rolling off his tongue. "You must be new here, I come around a lot."

"My dad runs the place, he's out for two weeks." Liam answered, glad this was the kind of crowd his father attracted.

"Ah, you're the legendary Liam, huh? As handsome as Trent says. We're quite close. I could probably recite all the father son chronicles right now if you'd like." He laughed again. "I'm Niall." He held out his hand and Liam took it, shaking it before placing a bag of supplies between his fingers.

"I'll see you then, Niall."

Three hours passed him up, and Liam was hastily making his way home. He didn't go out last night, too caught up with Zayn, but tonight he was craving some adventure. He was in the midst of getting dressed, when his father called.