e i g h t

BABE, THERES SOMETHING WRETCHED ABOUT THIS. SOMETHING SO PRECIOUS ABOUT THIS. WHERE TO BEGIN?

- FROM EDEN, HOZIER

first :: louis girl cries because his first appearance is him being an asshole •

second :: GUYS I THINK I REALLY LIKE HOZIER

third:: okay can i just say that post concert depression makes me never want to go to a fukcing concert again okay I SAW MISTERWIVES I SAW JAMES BAY I FREAKING SAW HALSEY ALL IN ONE NIGHT OKAY I MET MANDY FROM MISTERWIVES AND GOT A PICTURE WE GOT BASICALLY THIRD ROW I ALMOST TOUCHED ASHLEys HAIR MY BABY SHE WANTED TO BE INTIMATE WITH US SHE ROCKED SO HARD SHE RAN OFF STAGE TO PUKE I GOT A FREE SNAPBACK TO FUFILL MY LESBIAN SELF ITS BEEN ALMOST A WEEK NOW AND IM STILL SUFFERING even worse than i did after wwa shoot me

[anyway]

start :

When Liam arrived to he and Zayns month anniversary of their first meeting, he was wearing Zayns favorite outfit (a black Pink Floyd tee with black skinny jeans) holding a red velvet cake (a shared love between the two).

Zayn answered the door already smiling, because he knew this was coming, and was fucking excited.

"Babe, come in" again, new nicknames. These two friends had become incredibly close in such a short amount of time, it was amazing.

Liam obeyed, making his way to the kitchen and placing down the cake.

"Listen, I know we were going to start the movies off with popcorn, but can we please just eat this cake straight off because it looks so good." Liam asked, as Zayn plopped his stack of movies down on the table. Yes, this was how they'd planned spending the entire day.

"I'm in" Zayn replies, and Liam picks out a batman movie.

And so, the two proceeded to tear open the cake an dig in, finishing it halfway through their third movie.

"I just gained seven pounds, babe" Liam whispered into Zayns ear. Zayn was sitting on Liams lap, cowering from the horror film they had on, Kole next to them. He took a break out of being terrified to laugh at Liam.

"You'd look cute chubby" Zayn actually giggled, pinching Liams cheek. "Just as long as you don't out grow those jeans of yours, my god"

They were mindlessly flirting. They missed the rest of the movie and they didn't even notice. The credits were over and they were still playfully touching each other's faces. It was so easy, like they didn't have to try.

"Li, it's over" Zayn laughed, attempting to stand.

"Don't get up, I'm so comfy" and when Zayn tried to stand again, Liam grappled him by the waist, laying him on the ground. Liam crawled on top of him, smirking, and Zayn was caught in his eyes.

Liam kissed Zayns nose, then his cheek, scooping down to suck on his neck for a little before making his way to-

"Zayn, I fucking messed up!" A pounding on the door caused Liam to angrily sigh and get off Zayn. Zayn smiled apologetically, kissing Liams cheek before opening the door.