61

Scarlett's POV

"What's this?" Leah says as she looks at my phone.

"Uh my phone." I say.

"I know that." Leah says. "I meant the lock screen.

"Oh." I say as I look at my lock screen.

"It's my lock screen

"It's my lock screen." I say.

"Why aren't I on your lock screen?" Jasmine says with a pout.

"Because you are a big meanie and wouldn't let me take pictures of you last night at dinner." I say. "Leah let me take pictures of her so she gets lock screen honors."

"Well if I'd have known what was up for grabs I would have posed for pictures." Jasmine says.

"What if I never take pictures again?" I question.

"We all know you'll take pictures again Scar." Leah says. "You do it every time we go out to eat."

"Well maybe I'll stop." I say then my fiancée's give me the bitch really look. "Okay yeah that'd be dumb."

Jasmine and Leah chuckle then they kiss my head before we continue setting up for tonight's match.

The first semi-final of the men's world cup is tonight and the US play France here in Atlanta.

"I feel like this match wont be competitive for long." I say as I look at the Bracket.

"We'll see Mama

"We'll see Mama." Jasmine says as I finish setting up.

"Good luck Kiss." I say then I kiss my fiancée's cheeks.

After I kiss my fiancée's cheeks, my ladies and I put on our headsets and get ready to commentate the game.

"We're live in 5...4...3...2...1." The producer says.

"Hello Friends and Welcome to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta." Jasmine says. "Today the United States of America takes on France in the Semi-Finals of the 2026 FIFA Men's World Cup."

Imma ask Jasmine to use the commentator voice sometime when she's fucking me and Leah.

"My name's Jasmine Johnston and along side me tonight as always are England and Arsenal Women's center-back and captain Leah Williamson and England and Arsenal striker Scarlett Blondeau."