Chapter 9

"I Don't want to let you go!"
-Darling

Mingyu P.O.V

Well, there was no going back after I told him. For the next few weeks leading up to the accident, he stood by my side no matter how sick I got. The debut was a success as it had been the first time. Today was a particularly hard day for me. I was consumed by exhaustion and nothing could make me get out of bed. There were two months left. I sighed. My eyes were closed when I heard my bedroom door open.

"Hyung?" The voice was quiet but I could easily tell it was Dino.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?" I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He stood in the doorway with a frown on his face.

"I'm okay. I'm just a little tired. We've been going like crazy the last couple of weeks. I need some rest and then I'll be fine again." He nodded.

"Okay. Are you hungry? Seungcheol Hyung was going to get some food for everyone." I smiled and nodded.

"I could eat." He nodded.

"Okay. I'll leave you alone now. Get some rest and let me know if I can get you anything." He didn't wait for a response before leaving and closing the door behind him. I could hear him talking to someone but I didn't pay no mind to it. I was too tired. My body was screaming for sleep but I had too much going through my head. I had to figure out how to make sure that everyone would be alive when I went back to my time. Two months wasn't a long time to do that. I was also playing with Fate which was never a good idea. But of all things, how the hell was I supposed to make sure that no one would be in the company that day? Over 100 people worked there. The goal wasn't just to save the guys. It was also to save everyone that died that day. Would I succeed, probably not but I was sure as hell going to try. I was going to find the bastard that set the building on fire or if I couldn't do that, I was going to going make sure no one was in the building when it did. I just didn't know how and it was pissing me off.

"Mingyu?" I jumped at the sound of Wonwoo's voice. He was sitting in front of me and his face was very close to mine. I could see every line on his face. He was one of those people that you couldn't tell his age no matter how hard you tried. He was so... handsome.

"Hm?" I could feel his breath against my face.

"You were out into space somewhere. You okay?" I nodded.

"I'm fine. Why are you so close?" He smiled before putting a bit of space between us.

"I called your name several times but you didn't hear me. You were just staring at the wall."

"Sorry. I was just thinking about everything." He hummed.

"By everything, do you mean the whole saving our lives thing?" I nodded.

"Well, it's not like you have to do it alone." I sighed.

"Hyung, I want to save everyone. That's a lot of people."

"Okay, how do we do that?"

"We have to make sure no one is there." He raised a brow.

"Where?"

"Um..."

"You can't tell me that." I sighed. What was the point?