SILENT WIND - notes

✾_________ ׂׂૢ.˚______°་༘♡

So, I gave in to the temptation and decided to make this. Before we start, I have a few things I have to say, and I would appreciate it if you read this note chapter.

Let's get the most important one out of the way: I am terrified of reader fics. You are free to see my character however you wish; change whatever you want; use that one browser extension to change her name; I don't care.

I'm simply so scared of not being inclusive, and that would eat at me during writing. I would spend too much time stressing over if I said her face paled or described her voice as something that I wouldn't be able to take it.

So, a simple solution, an oc fic.

I also can't bear to write the 'only female competitor' trope, and there is more than enough of 'pretend to be a boy' ones, so I am going with whatever I have left.

She is going to be there as help; you'll see what I mean as the story goes on; she might even play a bit, but there is one thing I know.

I WILL NOT BE UNNECESSARILY FOCUSING ON MATCHES.

I have seen enough of the chapters being almost completely matches between blue lockers, with mc being only mentioned twice in all of that. I won't be spending my time and energy on that. Naturally, my selection arcs are going to be significantly shorter. 

I will have some important ones for the plot described, of course, but I will mainly focus on random stuff outside the field. After all, this fic low-key started out as a one-shot crack fic in my head.

No hate to anyone, they are good if done correctly, but I am sick of emotionless readers/ocs. I plan on making my oc quite an emotional character so please bear with me.

I will be switching Anri's family a little bit. Nothing much; just instead of an older sister and younger brother, it will be the opposite.

And last but not least, I know nothing about football. I'll try to do my research, but as far as my knowledge now goes, it is a sport; you kick a ball, and if it goes into a goal, you get a point. So, please do not feel discouraged to correct me.

Also, do correct me with anything else you see fit, as English is not my first language.

I think this should be all I have to say. If you have any questions, just comment, and I hope you enjoy!

✾_________ ׂׂૢ.˚______°་༘♡