Aviraj and Anusha's baby / Father son fight over Anusha

3rd person POV:

I saw in front Megha pushing Sahil against a wall and saying angrily to him,

"There I was thrown out in such a dirty manner and you stood there like Mercury and did not say anything. For how long, how long will it continue like this?"

"I told you everything, so why are you reacting like this now? And you were the one who wanted to come with me to see what was happening there, so you saw it, right? Are you happy now?"

Sahil made her release his collar and said, So Megha gets even more angry and says,

"Yes... yes, I know everything. But I just can't pretend to be nice anymore. In front of me she was cutting the cake with you, she was celebrating a stupid anniversary and I was just standing there watching everything. One day you have to tell everything to everyone, right? So why not now?"

Now Sahil also shouts at her and says,

"You know very well that Anusha will be devastated if the truth comes out. And what if she does something wrong with herself? I can't hurt her, I had already cleared everything to you, right?"

"Look Sahil, she is alone, this is her problem, not mine. She does not have her father, this is also her problem, not mine. And what responsibility have you taken to keep her happy? How long will you continue this false relationship without love? So that she doesn't get hurt, will you also marry her later?"

Megha says while putting her hand in her hair and scratching it.

Then, normalizing her voice, she places her hands on Sahil's chest and says,

"Jaan see, we both love each other right, and you know that you do not love Anusha, you never did. You just liked her company.. you just like her.. so if she gets hurt then let it be, why do you care about that?"

And she hugs Sahil.

Sahil also seemed completely manipulated by her words. Calming himself, he hugged Megha back and said,

"Ok I'll see what to do."

Then both of them leave from there.

-------------------

Standing behind a pillar, I was hearing and seeing everything. Anusha's face was just flashing before my eyes and the only thing that was going on in my mind was that my friend might die after being exposing of such a big deception.

I controlled myself with great difficulty, wiped my tears and left for Anu's house.

-----------------

When I reached there, I saw that as expected, Anu was sitting on the swing on her balcony holding her Papa's photo.

I couldn't understand how to hide whatever I saw from her , or how to even tell her.

I went to her and sat on my knees in front of her. I placed my head in her lap because if I had looked into her eyes, she would have understood everything just like that.

As soon as I placed my head in her lap, Anu started caressing my head lovingly. And I started saying,

"Anu, I love you, you know it, right? And you also know that I will never leave you. Even after death, we both will scare people together by becoming ghosts. Do you remember our plans?"

"I love u more Soni, and yes I know everything."

Anu also placed her head on mine and said. So I jerked my head up, looked at her and said,