Anusha slapped Sahil / Who has beaten you so brutally?

I am feeling very disappointed. I really didn't expect the response I got from you all in the last chapter.

Means, you guys crossed the target views over night, but comments?

Telling the truth, I did not feel like writing this chapter at all. Still I have to give it, if not today then tomorrow.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Next morning, 

Dining area,.

At this time both of us were having our breakfast

At this time both of us were having our breakfast. Taking a sip of my coffee I said,

"Tomorrow there is an another photoshoot of you and Ransh, and maybe you both will have to do a media interaction too, so be ready for that.."

"There is no problem with the shoot, but Avi,..  do you think I am ready for media interaction yet?" 

Anusha said while placing the bread she was holding in her hand back on the plate.

Obviously yes! And I just want to see how she handle the media.

"I have full confidence in my training, but it is also important to put it to a test. There are much bigger challenges waiting for you, if you cannot handle even such a small matter, then how will you deal with them?" 

I took a bite of my food.

It didn't take long for het to understand what I said. She was a little curious and asked,

"Avi, is there was such a big competitor of mine that you are always preparing me like this?"

As I heard this, I just stopped while eating and a wicked smile appeared on my face.

Not bad! This girl has started understanding everything now.

But the right time has not come yet. So for now she should know only as much as I will tell her.

"When the time comes, everything will be revealed to you."

I took a look at her.

I know after this she will not ask me any more questions.

And as I said, Anusha did not say anything further and after finishing her breakfast, said bye to me and started leaving from there.

"Do you take your medicines properly Bachha?" 

Just then I ask her from behind.

Hearing this, Anusha's steps stopped and she bit her tongue between her teeth. The poor girl couldn't even tell the truth and couldn't even lie to me.

However, I already know the truth. That's why I asked.

For a long time I was noticing that perhaps this girl was not taking her medicine on her own. Whatever medicines I forcefully fed her, she used to take only that.