Foreplay / cum on my tongue 🥵

Ohk! We are 100K+ Family now 🧿😫❤️..

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to each an every members of my Avisha Family

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to each an every members of my Avisha Family. Thank you so much guys, for loving my creation this much.

I honestly didn't think that I would have a family of 100K in just two months. But now I will die only after reaching Millions.

Again Thank you so much to those who read this story regularly, giving their precious votes and comments. And also to those who considered this story worth reading and gave it a try.

Also I want good response on this chapter, if you want the next chapter soon ...

Ab bhai 100K special chapter to dena hi hoga.. I just tried, hope you like it.. so enjoy your chapter.....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

After pushing him onto the bed with me, I pounced on his lips

After pushing him onto the bed with me, I pounced on his lips. And trust me there is no other feeling like this in the whole world.

My lips touching his, I will never be able to describe this feeling even if I want to.

Inserting my tongue into his mouth, I started teasing every corner of his mouth. From his mouth I was able to taste again the taste of the meat we had just eaten for dinner.

He also started sucking my tongue while holding my waist. Our kiss was becoming deeper with time. And I too was becoming more and more desperate along with it.

The desperation to get his touch started increasing more and more inside me.

While kissing, when he felt that I was having problem in breathing, he separated his lips from mine.

After catching some breath, I held Avi's chin with one hand and tilted his face to one side. Then started after licking his jawline I'm moving my lips on his neck.

And with that his grip tightened on my hips and he let out a sigh.

"Mmm... Is this your reward or mine Bachha?"

I was kissing and sucking his neck when suddenly with another sigh he said.

I raised my face a little, looked at him and said with a small smile,