New Anusha? Female ASR 😈

So Family, it's 21 July and your author's birthday 😌...

Enjoy the chapter🤧🙌....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Anusha was talking to Ransh while sipping her wine, when from the side she saw Megha and Bipasha who were probably arguing about something

Seeing this, she calls Sania and asks her what is the matter, then Sania tells,

"Are,.. maybe yesterday Bipu got cracked and messaged Megha on her social media account saying *How are you slut*. So that's why Megha is abusing her right now."

Ohk! Not only this girl, her friends too are no less.

They know very well how to provoke people in a second just like that.

After hearing everything, Anusha did not say anything on that and started talking to Ransh again, So Sania asked being a little surprised,

"Anu, that witch is abusing Bipu so badly, and you are standing so quiet even after listening to all this? You were not like this, if you had been the old Anu, by now Megha would have been lying half dead on the floor. Have you changed so much in this one year?"

So on that Anusha says with a smile,

"First of all, I have not changed, I have become mature. I have learned how to react when. And secondly, it is Bipu's fault, why did she need to come in the middle of our fight? And calling Megha a slut. They will understand their matter, and anyways, I don't want to face that garbage."

Running away from the problems, that's not my Anusha.

Understanding the point in her words, Sania also did not say anything again.

"Not bad Silly, you turned out to be quite intelligent."

Ransh said on her words, so Anusha also replied to him in a leg pulling tone and said,

"Yes. Because my name is not Ransh."

Now that's what I'm talking about.. I have taught my Anusha to always give answer to everything.

Ransh gets irritated at her words and both Sania and Anusha start laughing.

"You have given good training to Anusha. She has become quite mature, and has also started behaving situation wise."

Vijay standing near me says me after listening to all their talks.

Just then I saw a very interesting thing in front of me. And while looking in that and taking a sip of my wine, I said,

"Woh meri Sherni hain Vijay, Dahadegi to zaroor."

("She is my lioness Vijay, she will definitely roar.")