First kiss 😚 / You are not allowed to stop yourself today

After the meal is completed, everyone comes back and sits in the living area

After the meal is completed, everyone comes back and sits in the living area. Then I said to Anusha,

"So let's go home? You have some work tomorrow too, so now you should go home and rest."

I know Anusha had no intention of leaving maa at all.

She looked at maa with a pappy face, so maa smiled and caressed her cheeks lovingly and said,

"No problem beta, come here whenever you feel like, okay. And you have my number also, so call me anytime, then we will talk a lot, okay?"

"Maa, you are so sweet. I will definitely talk to you on the phone and also come to meet you. And I will come here and eat delicious food from your hands."

Anusha also smiles sweetly while hugging her and said. Then she looks at me for once and says again,

"You know maa, your son had spoiled the taste of my mouth by feeding me only diet and healthy food."

I was just looking at this girl while narrowing my eyes, who had not even met my mother for a day and she was already complaining about me to her?

"No problem, whatever my daughter wants to eat something, just let me know, okay?"

Maa also said while lovingly placed her hand on her cheek, and Anusha also quickly nodded her head in yes.

And trust me, I guess I should regret on my decision now.

By bringing these two mother and daughters together, I have made a team against myself.

And I don't know how my mother also liked Anusha so much that she made her her daughter in the very first meeting.

I was with Nisha for so many years, but maa had never even talked to her properly. She used to get irritated even by the name of Nisha.

I know Anusha's vibes are such that anyone gets attached to her very quickly. But I never thought that my mother would become so attached to her in just one meeting.

Whatever it may be, Anusha got a mother, and my mother got a daughter. Means, a major gap in the lives of both of them was filled today.

After some time, we both said goodbye to maa and left from there. But before leaving, mother took me aside, looked at Anusha, held my hand and said,

"Son, she is a very sweet girl... she has endured a lot in life. Now that she is with you, never let her suffer again."

I just placed my hands on hers, as if I was reassuring her.

Then both of us sit in the car and leave from there.

----------------

"So, how was the surprise? Did you like it?"

On the way, I asked Anusha so she also jumped with joy and said,

"Like? This was the best surprise of my life. Thank you Avi... because of you I got a mother today."