That bitch definitely seduced Mr. ASR

1K+ view hote hi naya chapter upload ho jayega.. (vote or comments to aapko karne hote hai nahi)

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Author's POV:

While walking with Aviraj, the lady comes straight to Anusha and wishes her a happy birthday by giving her a bouquet of flowers.

Her way of talking was very elegant. Anusha thanks her and looks towards Aviraj. So Aviraj also extends his hand towards her and says,

"Many many happy returns of the day, Miss Anusha.." 

"Thank u president Rathore." 

Anusha also said while formally shaking hands with him. Then, while looking around, she once looked at the lady standing near Aviraj and said again,

"And thank you for all this too.."

Aviraj just looks at Anusha with a wry smile and then before going towards Vijay he says ,

"So enjoy your day, excuse me!!"

As soon as Aviraj leaves, that Lady grabbed Anusha's hand and takes her to a corner.

Sania and gang also quickly follow them.

"You didn't expect me to come here, right? And that too with him, hand in hand." 

That lady looks at Anusha and says.

Hearing her words, Bipasha among Sania and gang who was standing at a distance behind a pillar and watching everything, says,

"Who is she? And look at the way she talks, her arrogance is clearly visible."

Everyone else also agrees with her and just then they hear Anusha's voice.

"You know what. I will kill u both for this.."

And both of them suddenly start laughing, then Anusha hugs that lady and says,

"I miss you so much maa. And you being here was the best gift for my birthday." 

That lady, who was none other than Rohini ji, caressed her head lovingly and said,

"Are, how come I don't come? It's my beta's birthday, I had to come."

"I love you.."

Anusha says while hugging her tighter.

When Anusha separated from her, she saw Aviraj was standing near and watching them. When Rohini ji looks at him, Aviraj takes out a box from his tuxedo and gives it to her.

Rohini ji takes that box and gives it to Anusha and says,

"Janamdin ki bohot bohot shubhkamnaye. Meri bachhi ki umar bohot lambi ho, use kabhi koi taklif ka samna na karna pade aur wo jo chahti hain wo sab sach ho."

("I wish you all the best on your birthday. May my daughter live a long life, may she never have to face any problem, and may everything she wish come true.")

Then looking at that box she says,

"My mother-in-law gave me these anklets, and I am giving this to you. Keep them safely." 

These anklets were the family anklets of Aviraj. Which were given to the new daughter-in-law of that house for years. Aviraj's grandmother had given these to his mother, and now his mother was giving them to Anusha.

Anusha starts feeling a little nervous after hearing this and looks towards Aviraj. So he just blinks his eyelashes in agreement.

Anusha then takes the box from her, and says with moist eyes,