Aviraj saw Anusha first time😍

Author's POV:

Flashback ......

Around 7:30 in the evening....

Aviraj was coming to the hotel by his car. Due to heavy traffic on the way, Aviraj's car was stuck along with other cars at the signal.

It was raining lightly outside. It was the winter month and it was raining like this even in mild winter. Now-a-days the weather has left even the chameleon behind in terms of color change. Meaning, now it's sunny, now it's raining, now it's something else.

"Ramesh how much more time is it going to take?"

Aviraj asked to his driver while looking at the time on his watch. So his driver Ramesh replied ,

"Sir, there is a lot of traffic outside, it may take some time. Should I go and check it out?"

So Aviraj said quickly,

"Oh no... there is no need for that, The jam will be clear when it needs to be. Although, it is raining outside so there is no need for you to go out and see."

Hearing this, the driver smiled a little and nodded his head, and thinking in his mind,

"Boss is so humble. He takes so much care of everyone around him. Whenever there is a problem, he also helps. But I don't know where that girl like Nisha Ma'am came into his destiny. Oh God, please send a good girl in our boss's life who will love him, take care of him."

Everyone was pissed off with Nisha's actions. She used to be something in front of Aviraj, and behind him she continued to rule over everyone. She had made life difficult for everyone. That's why no one liked her.

Aviraj sitting behind was scrolling something on his phone, unaware of all this. Then after some time, when he looked out of the car window, his eyes stopped on someone.

A girl who was wearing dark blue jeans, a white crop top and a long red snug over it. Her hair was styled by taking out the open side part and braiding it from the front. Pink lip tint on lips. She was looking very cute and beautiful in this.

She was standing with some of her friends near a corn stall on the road side and was chatting with her friends, sometimes she would even tease the friend standing next to her

She was standing with some of her friends near a corn stall on the road side and was chatting with her friends, sometimes she would even tease the friend standing next to her... and started laughing along with everyone.

Aviraj was just watching her from the car and was also noticing her every actions. Seeing her having fun with everyone like this, even Aviraj also started smile unknowingly. Which perhaps even he was not aware of.

Then the person sitting inside the car next to Aviraj, bored with the traffic, turned on the radio and a song started playing on it...