Kiss after medicine / Couple shoot ✨

We are 50k+ Family now, that too within just 1 month..

I am not able to digest this in any way. Thank you soo much to each an every one of you, my Avisha Family, for supporting me and love this story so much ❤️...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

We kept talking like this and soon it was time for lunch

We kept talking like this and soon it was time for lunch. I checked the time and called Rishabh and ordered food for myself and Anusha.

After some time there was a knock in my cabin. When I said come in, a lady staff came in with a food trolley with her head bowed. And after keeping the food on the table, she went back in the same manner. She did not even once raise her head to look at anyone.

Because of Nisha she had become accustomed to this. Whenever I used to order food for two people, she would just silently do her work and go away.

After she left, I got up from my place and sat near Anusha on the couch. Then we started our lunch.

When we finished eating, I took the glass of water and medicine and passed it in front of Anusha. 

As soon as she saw the medicine, Anusha made a disgusted face and started looking at me with puppy eyes, thinking that perhaps she might not have to take the medicine.

But I didn't bother her looking at me like that even a little bit and said in a strict way,

"Stop the drama and take your medicine quietly."

If this girl asks me for my life while seeing me with such puppy eyes, I will happily give her. But I will not tolerate any negligence in anything related to her life.

"But this is very bitter, I don't like it at all. And all these medicines are so big that they get stuck in my throat." 

Anusha again said with a annoying face.

See, why I called her Bachha. 🥲

"Bachha, are you taking these medicines or not?"

When I asked her for the last time, she quickly shook her head in no and sat facing the other side.

I had spoiled this girl so much that where no one could even look me in the eyes while talk to me, this girl used to blow away my words so easily.

I'm also not in a mood to give up. I turned Anusha's face towards me and pressed her cheeks with my hand, which opened her mouth. Then quickly put the medicine in her mouth and put the glass of water in front of her mouth and made her drink the water quickly.

Anusha just could not understand what happened to her. she said while coughing,

"Shit!! this is so bitter. I just ate such tasty food and now my whole mouth is bitter. You did not do well with me, Avi, I will not talk to you until this bitterness goes out of my mouth."