Chapter Five

As soon as the patrol left, Darkpaw stepped out with a big smirk on his face. I have the perfect plan, I will join Earthclan then become deputy, then kill my father from the inside of the Clan. Then I will become leader and start a battle between all the Clans to prove to them that I am stronger. I will of gotten revenge on all the cats who have ever been mean or lied to me. Or better yet, all the cats. I will kill them, kill them all and there will only be the strongest cats left in the gorge, my cats.

Darkpaw started to walk towards the border of EarthClan, but then stopped and realized he may have more of a chance of being accepted into EarthClan if he brought some fresh kill. He turned around and headed back into the moor to look for some mice.

He walked until he found three mice scurrying around a rock. He slowing crawled waiting to pounce. Suddenly he took a big leap, then landed hard, killing two of the mice while the other ran away. Fox dung, well I still am only an apprentice. He kept walking until he reached the border.

Before I go anywhere, I need a story, no one can no I came from LeafClan. Oh, I know. I used to be a Kittypet who wanted to live wild. My mother always used to tell me stories about Clans in the forest. So, I always practiced hunting and fighting. The, I became a loner and now I want to become a warrior. Perfect, now I'm ready. Wait no, I can't use the name I have now, cats will know who I am. Hmm, oh, I have the perfect name, Darkheart.

He crossed the border then rolled in some grass to hide his Leafclan scent. Then he continued across the border and crossed into Earthclan territory.