CHAPTER XII

"TO SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE!" You heard shouting and laughing inside the meeting place.

"That was the last thing I told him before kicking him out." Then they all laugh at his story.

You sighed.

"A total chaos." You rolled your eyes and continued making yourself in and welcomed to the room.

As you entered the room, you felt like all of their eyes was on you. You sensed the feeling of shocked and surprised from them.

'Did they really want to get rid of me? Why would they even give the the impression as they as so shocked to see me.' Your thoughts rang through the back of your mind.

You shrugged it off and smiled towards Shoko. Acting all sweet and innocent around them.

"Hey Shoko-san!" You smiled sweetly.

"By the way, the new drink from the cafeteria is so good. You should try it, I know that it fits your taste."

"Yeah Y/n, I'll go there with you after this... mess." She sighed as she looked at the other participants of the meeting.

Ieri Shoko. Jujutsu Tech High's primary doctor. Shoko is a very laid-back and nonchalant person. Keeping her personal feelings out of her business. She plans on kicking the habit of smoking, however, stress from being the primary doctor made it difficult to do so.

"Aaaand, who is this cutie newbie?" A female voice rang from behind you, seemingly arriving right after you did.

You turned around and meeting her smirk. You could see the light shock from her eyes. But she kept her cool, introducing her brother  to you.

"Hey Y/n, this is Ui Ui, my little brother." She said and took a step back to present her brother in front of you.

"Oh hey... Y/n-san. I heard so much from Mei Mei one-san about you. It's a pleasure to meet the person my dear sister often talks about. You should be honored, because my sister rarely do that." He bowed to you.

Mommy Mei Mei. Real name, Mei Mei. A very calm, kind and honest person, also open to being greedy. She considers herself to always be on the side of money and doesn't get out of bed for free.

'Seems like a formal kid to me.'  You chuckled internally.

"Nice to meet you too. You two should take a seat." You replied at him smiling sweetly.

"Ui Ui, be a good boy for your sister and sit there, alright? I still have other businesses to attend to." The woman named Mei Mei got down and talked really close to her brother's ear.

'I hope I'm the one who's taking this gesture the wrong way.' You thought to yourself as you felt a feeling of embarrassment from thinking dirty things between the siblings.

"Okay now that things have settled. Let's get down to business. I'm going straight to the point in this Y/n-chan." She smirked at you and gestured you to come closer.