001 The end of the world (again)

Edited

——PERCY POV——

Compared to the other times that I was told that the world was gonna end, my day started quite normally (well as normal as it can for a demigod).

I had spent the entire month teaching the younger campers canoeing, sword fighting but it was mostly hanging out with Annabeth.

Like right now, with me and wise girl, just hanging out, in the beach, watching the sunset, with her head on my shoulder. I always felt calm with her with me after Tartarus. This moment was perfect and I found myself wishing that it would last forever, but all good things have to come to an end.

I felt a presence behind me and my hand automatically went to my pocket, where Riptide was. Annabeth must have felt it to because she stiffened and put her hand to the bead which Leo had made for her. It turns into her drakon-bone sword at will.

I felt a hand reaching out to grab us and I did the first thing that I could think of. I judo flipped the stranger,(Annabeth must be rubbing off on me) and held the person at a position so that if they moved, I would break their arm.

I finally registered the face, (more like the hair) and I was greeted with the sight of Nico Di Angelo, squirming to get out of my grip. "Sorry Nico" I released him as quick as I can because you should never pick a fight with Nico when he's not with Will (Been there, done that, have the bruise to prove it).

"its okay" Nico mumbled. I was shocked. Nico forgave me. LIKE NICO DI ANGELO. But i understood why, when I turned around and saw the son on Apollo glaring at him.

"What happened neeks?" 

"Stop calling me that prissy, and Chiron wants us in the big house" Nico grumbled. 

"Stealing Clarisse's nicknames now huh, death breath" I retorted.

Nico would have killed me, right then and there but luckily Annabeth interjected before I could make things worse "He didn't mean that Nico, anyway we should run, see you there!" She grabbed my hand and we ran out of there, like a Nemean lion was chasing us.

We reached the big house, and stood at the porch, trying to catch our breath as Nico and Will caught up to us. "You really have a talent for pissing people off, seaweed brain" Annabeth glared at me. "let's just go inside" I mumbled, trying to save my life.

I opened the door and held my arm out "Ladies first" "step inside then seaweed brain" Annabeth retorted, and behind us Will and Nico started laughing like maniacs, well more Will than Nico but still. Finally Annabeth decided to stop insulting me (for 5 minutes maximum) and entered the room with me next to her and Will and Nico, close behind.

As soon as I entered, I was greeted by the sight of an old man, in a bathrobe.

Word count: 501 words

A/n: 1st chapters out. PJO Fans Unite!!

Signing out 

-Sage