009 The Order of the Phoenix

Playlist

1. You belong with me - Taylor swift

2. Nonsense - Sabrina Carpenter

3. Love, Maybe - Melomance

4. Lovely - Billie Eilish

5. Idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish

—Will POV—

"What's the Order of the Phoenix?" Nico asked, as I slipped my hand through his. "No idea, ""Will" be explained soon, get it, "Will" be" Thalia joked.

"Haha, very funny pinecone face"

"You better take that back"

"Make me"

"Is everything alright" We jumped back, startled.

I turned to where the noise had come from, to find a bunch of people who dressed similar to Dumbledore. "Everything is perfectly fine" I assured them.

Then each of them took a moment to introduce themselves.

"Name's Tonks"

"Remus Lupin, pleased to meet you"

"Mad eye-moody"

"Black, Sirius Black"

"Mudungus, uhm you got any Galleons on you"

"Molly, dear you must be famished" "We ar-" Percy started, but Annabeth kicked him under the table "not that hungry"

"Where is Dumbledore?" Annabeth asked. "He went for Harry's court hearing" Mrs. Weasley replied, in a worried tone. "Court hearing, what did he do?" I asked curiously.

"Why don't you get settled first and we'll tell you more during dinner, Remus will show you your rooms" "About that..." Percy began nervously, while i felt Nico's hand go cold.

It was a well known fact around camp that Nico, Percy and Annabeth had nightmares. If Annabeth wasn't with Percy and Nico wasn't with me, while they slept, they would wake up crying, screaming or both. It was a bit different for Annabeth and Percy, because they wouldn't calm down until they had reassurance that the other person was alive. The problem was solved when they shared a bed.

"Albus already arranged everything, he said that you would be much more comfortable while sharing a room" Phew, we let out a sigh of relief.

We followed Lupin upstairs and he shoved us to a door. "This is your room, if you need anything, I mean anything, please don't hesitate to ask" Saying that he went downstairs.

Word count:

A/n : FINALLY, GETTING CLOSER TO THE ACTUAL PLOT!!!

Signing Out

StarsSayHello