★CHAPTER FIVE★

warning, this chapter has some homophobia in it, mention of su!c¡de and a lot of cussing (and also the f slur but i didnt type it all the way and it would matter any way cuz im pan)
also this is a tylenol chapter btw :))

TYLERS POV

Me and logan were hanging out at my house, watching a movie. His phone went off and I noticed he looked really upset.

TEXTING

??: hey nerd

Logan: who is this?

??: Guess

Logan: Barron?

Barron: bingo

Logan: what do you want

Barron: im js bored and wanted to mess with you

Logan: im not in the mood rn js leave me alone pls

Barron: and if i dont?

"Who is that?" I asked. "Barron, idk how he got my number" "Whats he saying?" "He called me a nerd and said hes bored and wants to bother me" "Give me the phone" "Mk" logan handed my his phone, and i started reading the messages.

Barron: and if i dont?

Me: I'll beat ur ass

Barron: like you could do that, you're just a weak little f*g

"DE NINGUNA MANERA ESTA PERRA SOLO DIJO ESA PALABRA" i shouted. (no way this bitch just said that word)

Me: How about you grow a pair, you fat fuck? Never calls my boyfriend that again or I will make your life hell. If anyone here is weak it's you because clearly you can't say that to logans face fucking pussy. You're all confident when you have your friends around but the second they're gone suddenly you're too much of a pussy to pick on people. Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of fuck face.

Barron: Tyler Hernandez?

Me: thats tyler fields.

Barron: disgusting.

Me: the only thing disgusting is you're face and personality. And stop being a dick before i make your life a living hell.

Barron: like you'll do anything.

Me: ***** ****** rd ****** twp. born at 12:41am, at ******* hospital. Full name: Barron ****** ******. Mothers full name: ****** ******Fathers full name: ****** ***** mothers phone number: ***-***-**** dads phone number: ***-***-****
Me: I could go on.

Barron: dam wtvr im sorry

Me: you should be

*blocks him*

"here's your phone" I said handing it to logan. Logan scrolled through the messages "Oh thats why you got so mad, im used to it he calls me that a lot" my stomach dropped, but not out of fear like it does when it happens to most people, but out of anger. "He what?" "He calls me that word almost everyday" "Im gonna beat his ass." "Ty, no. calm down. its fine just watch the movie" "It's not fine! he cant just say that to you! He shouldn't even say that word in general!" I was pissed. I typed in Barron's number on my phone, making sure logan wouldn't notice.