★CHAPTER EIGHT★

Just to let u guys know, im probably gonna be busy between july 1st-4th bc pf my birthday, and independence day but idrk if im doing anything july 3rd? hopefully not. If im not then I'll make sure to get another part out that day :))

TAYLORS POV TEXTING

Me: Logan, ash, you guys ready to come over yet??

Ash🩷: Yeah im almost done, im just unbraiding my hair so you guys can style it.

Logan🩷: Im also almost done, im buying some snacks at the dollar general then I'll be there in 10

Me: OH WAIT HOW DID I NEVER THINK OF THIS?? WE SHOULD DO LOGANS SKIN CARE

Ash🩷: YESS

Logan🩷: ok fine i do have some black heads that need to be taken care of anyway, also im omw now

Ash🩷: Im abt to be omw i finished my hair and im abt to get in the car

Me: Ok!! see y'all soon :))

About 9 minutes later I heard a knock on my door "Coming!" I got up and opened the door to see logan. "Heyyy logannnn" I smiled and he walked in with a bag full of snacks. "Here I'll take those and set them on the counter, you can sit on the couch while we wait for ash!" "Mk thanks tay!" "no problem!"
A few minutes later i heard another knock, I opened the door and saw Ashlyn. "Im so excited!!" i jumped up and down while grabbing ash's hands. "Yeah i can tell" she chuckled. "C'mon logans already here! lets go give him a make over!" we walked over to the couch where logan was sitting. "Ok first, Im gonna do your makeup, and while im doing that, ashlyn will do your hair. After that we'll pick out an outfit for you, take some pictures, and then whenever you want before 12 we'll wash it off and do your skin care!" I said, handing ashlyn the hair tools. "Sounds good, I'll sit on the floor in front of the couch so ash can do my hair more easily"
"WAIT! ash, i have a wig in my room that's logans hair color, what if we put it on him and you styled that?" "Wait omg yes!!" we put the wig on logan, then got to work. I put eyeshadow, mascara, blush, lip gloss, and highlighter. "Ok, now let's go find an outfit" ashlyn said "Be right back!" We came out of my room with flare high-rise jeans and a dark green crop top. "Ok go put these on, they should fit you judging by the clothes you left here in tylers room" "He has my clothes here?" "Yeah, he has like 4 different outfits of yours" ashlyn said. "That's where they went" he said as he went into the bathroom to change. Once he came out, me and Ashlyn both gasped "YOU LOOK FABULOUS" i whisper-shouted. "Wait we almost forgot to do his nails!" Ashlyn reminded me. "Wait i have the perfect green to match the outfit! let me go grab it!" We painted his nails then did a photo shoot.

TEXTING

Me:

we gave logan a make over

Ty🔥: That is NOT logan🔥🔥

Me: That IS logan 🔥🔥