★CHAPTER THREE★

(A/N this chapters gonna be really wholesome but enjoy while it lasts because next chapter is gonna be full of angst ^_^ also this is more of a tylenol based chapter)

LOGANS POV

Ash, aiden, tay, and ben put down some of the seats on the bus to make two beds, while me and tyler slept in the back of the bus.
~Time skip: 11pm~
The rest of the group were asleep, except me. I didnt know why but it felt impossible to fall asleep. "Ty, you awake?" I whispered. "Yeah why?" "I can't sleep and im bored" I shivered a bit "And kinda cold" "I forgot my hoodie at my house so i don't have anything to give you" "Its okay, I'll probably get used to the cold soon" "Or I could just..." tyler smirked and pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around me. His skin was surprisingly warm, quickly making me less cold. "Thanks.." I blushed. "Damn you're freezing, I'll make sure you wont catch a cold" He moved my head to rest on his chest,
covering us up more with the blanket. I listened to his heart race, (A/N RACE?? ALEX G REFERENCE??) getting faster and faster before it finally slowed down. "You okay? your heart was beating really fast" I asked. I listened to it speed back up again. "Yeah I'm fine" "Your face is really red too.." i pointed out. "Are you kidding? you look like a tomato!" "Do not" "Do to" "Do not" "Do to" we kept arguing until he took a picture and showed me how red my face is. "See? you do look like a tomato!" i bury my face in his chest in embarrassment "shut up" "Do you have a crush?" tyler asked "Why?" "I dont know im just bored" "Maybe" "who is it?"
"secret" "Tell meee" "Hm. no." "What does her name start with?" "Her?" "Yeah?" "HIS name starts with a T" Tyler's face turned 10x more red than it was earlier "Ur gay?" "Yeah? is there a problem with it?" "No, i just didn't expect you to be gay, tbh i am too" "You are? You're like the straightest looking person I've EVER seen. even aiden seems a bit fruity and hes literally dating ash and 100% straight" "Tell me who you likeeee" "You tell me first" "no." "exactly, so why should i tell you my crush" Tyler sighed "Fine. I like you." my face turned a light shade of pink, i didn't know what to say "Sorry i understand if you don't feel the same way..." I sort of panicked, i grabbed his face and kissed him. "I like you too, will you be my boyfriend?" "of course i will" he pulled me in for another kiss,
which soon turned into making out. I deepened the kiss but not too much as to not make tyler uncomfortable. We pulled away for a second, gasping for air, and then went right back into the kiss. it continued like this for a few minutes until taylor woke up. "Tyler you awake-" Taylor stopped in front of us, we quickly pulled away from each other. "AWW CONTRATS!! i was gonna ask if you can walk with me to the house to go to the bathroom but ill just wake up ben" Taylor walked away, leaving the bus with ben while tyler and logan looked at each other awkwardly. "Well that was embarrassing" I said, resting my head on tylers chest. "really embarrassing. Now she's gonna tell the whole group, i think i get why ashlyn gets so mad at her now." "Yeah, poor Ash and Aiden"

ASHLYNS POV

I was awake in the middle of the night, not able to fall back asleep. I heard some whispering but just assumed someone was awake talking to someone else. But soon enough i heard kissing sounds. Petrified,.Horrified, Traumatized, however you wanna describe it. I immediately threw my headphones on and played some music. I looked around, taylor was getting up, ben was asleep, no way, logan and tyler? i looked to the back of the bus, and sure enough they were kissing. Hell no. im out. I snuck out of the bus, taylor and ben quickly following behind me. "Oh, hey ash i didnt know you were awake! why are you out here?" I took off my headphones, putting my ear buds in. "Hearing the sound of kissing isn't very pleasant. and i also can't sleep. " Taylor giggled. "yeah i caught tyler and logan making out, i dont blame you i would've left to if i could hear that stuff. anyway i need to go to the bathroom so I'll be back!" "Mk, bye tay!" "Bye ash!" the next thing i knew, i turned around to see aiden right behind me. i shreeked and jumped out of fear "relax carrot top its just me" "Dont call me that" "Sorry my love~" I giggled and kissed him on the cheek.
"We have about 45 minutes until we go to the phantom realm, should we make the most of it?" aiden said as he smirked.
"Why not" i shrugged. He grabbed my hand and we ran further into the graveyard and we climbed on top of a bus. "So what did you wanna do-" i was cut off by aiden kissing me. We started to make out, aiden deepening the kiss, and it soon became messy, both our mouths wet and covered in saliva. I pulled away, panting, then pulled right back in. By the time we were done, around our mouths were wet, our faces bright red, and maybe a bit of sweat on our foreheads. I glanced at my phone, forgetting i had left it on dnd. 6 missed calls from 'TayTayy!!'. "Crap i have to call taylor, she called me 6 times" I said, immediately grabbing my phone.
ring, ring, ri-
"Ash why weren't you answering? Where are you!" "Sorry i was on dnd, im sitting on top of a different bus further into the graveyard." "Aiden's with you right?" My face turned pink as i glanced over at him. "Yeah we just wanted to look at the stars before we went to the phantom realm." By now it was around 11:25pm. "Ok well make sure to make it back in time! I was just wondering where you went!" "Ok bye tay" "Byee!!" The phone hung up and i set it down next to me. I put my legs up onto the bus and lay down on aidens lap. He looked down at me and wiped my mouth with his hoodie sleeve, and began to play with my hair.

This was an unfinished chapter but i dont wanna make u guys wait anymore so i hope this is enough to feed you until tomorrow 😞 i also didnt read over the chapter so there might be some mistakes 😞😞

WC: 1155