Chapter 1: Hazbin Hotel Pilot Pt.2

The scene opens up to David and Zara sitting in the limousine in awkward silence while Angela Dust is busy playing with the window and two girls watching them with one of them having a hateful glare.

David: (Annoyed) Please stop messing with the Window.

Angela Dust: (Seductive) Or what ?

David simply responds by Clamping down his jaws mere inches away from Angela's face.

Angela Dust: (Startled) Okay Fine !

Angela then notices the Hateful glare.

Angela Dust: What ?

Vaggie: (Pissed) What ? WHAT ?! What were you doing ?!

Angela Dust: (Sighs) I owe my Girl buddy a solid. Isn't that a redeeming quality ? Helping friends with stuff ?

Vaggie: Not with turf wars that results in territorial Genocide !

Angela Dust: Eh, You win some, you lose a few hundred. (Laughs) it wasn't that bad anyway.

She then resumes to play with the window.

David: (Sighs while pinching the bridges of his nose) Believe it or not, only if you count those egg Boi's, there wasn't any loss. Hell, I made sure that no civilians were caught in the crossfire and I undid any damages that the fight has caused.

Vaggie: (Surprised) Wait, Really ?

David: Yep. I don't want Civilian blood to end up on my conscience.

This catches Charlie's attention.

Zara: That's because I raised you to See the less fortunate as your duty to protect instead of Harming.

This catches Charlie's attention even more.

Angela Dust: See ? No harm done whatsoever.

She resumes to play with the window button before being interrupted by Vaggie throwing a knife at it.

Vaggie: That doesn't excuse you from your actions !

David: Thank you ! That was getting on my last fucking nerves real fucking quick !

Angela Dust: Oh come on ! I had to ! My credibility was on the line ! (Pinches the edges of her nose) I mean, What kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was trying to go clean ? It just throws out my entire persona.

David: An actual positive Reputation, Where people won't consider you an easy fuck or an embarrassment to society.

Vaggie: He makes a good point. And, Your Credibility ?! What about the hotel's ?! Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke !

David & Zara: Hotel ?

Angela Dust: (Scoffs) No, No, No Babes. Jokes are funny. I made you look... Uh, Sad and Pathetic !-

As she says this, David couldn't help but look at Charlie with a worried expression as he sees her being depressed. This pisses him off.

David: Angela, Enough.

Angela Dust: What ? It's true !

David gives her a glare that practically screams "Keep talking and I'll make you beg for Death."

Angela Dust: (Fearful) Uh... Never mind.

This shocks Vaggie because she struggles to get Angela dust in line and he did it by just giving her a glare.

Vaggie: And Who are you ?

David: Me ? My name is David Kraizer. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Zara: And I'm Zara Kraizer, David's mother. It's been a long while Vagatha. I see you go by Vaggie now.