Dynasty Shorts: A long Overdue Mother's day Gift

(A/N: Yes, I know it's not Mother's Day,but please understand that there's a reason why it's early/Late. Besides, This Dynasty Short actually has an important role later on in the story. So, Please, Let me cook in my own way.)

The scene opens up to the main Lobby of the hotel where Zara was Busy Helping Husk putting away bottles and glasses When David approaches her.

David: Hey Mom.

Zara: (Turns to look at David) Oh ! Hi, Sweetie ! What's up ?

David: I have something for you. Close your eyes.

Zara: (Curious) Okay ?

She then closes her eyes as everyone watches to See him pull out a present.

David: You can open your eyes now.

She opens her eyes to see the present.

Zara: (Shocked) O-Oh ! A present for me ?

David: Not just any present. It's a long overdue Mother's Day present.

This Shocks everyone but even more for Zara. She grabs the present and opens it. What she then sees makes her eyes widen as she covers her mouth in shock.

 What she then sees makes her eyes widen as she covers her mouth in shock

Zara: (Shocked) I-Is this-

David: A kitsune mask. I made it a month before you were forced to leave me and Dad.

This causes her to start crying as she hops over the counter and Hugs David.

Zara: (Crying) Thank you so much, Sweetie. I love you so much..!

She then pulls away as she kisses him on the cheek, Causing Charlie to squee and everyone else to smile at the heartwarming display.

Several hours later:

Zara was seen in her room, Standing right in front of the mirror as she was holding the mask.

Zara: David...He made this mask with such craftsmanship that it's amazing.

She then starts to tear up.

Zara: (Tearing up) But the sheer fact that he made this a month before I was forced to abandon them and also sheer fact that he's been holding onto this for so long breaks my heart... I don't deserve that boy nor his love. But, I swear, I'll do everything that's in my physical capability and beyond it to make things right between us and help him have a happy life...Afterlife.

She then puts on the mask and all of a sudden, It emits a blinding light. After the light dissipates, She then sees that her entire body has changed. She was now a...Twelve-Tailed Kitsune Hellhound ! She was shocked at first but she then takes off the mask and she instantly turns back. She then puts it back on and it instantly turns her back into the kitsune. She then realizes that not only did the mask changed her but She was far stronger than she was before. She was even capable of using all of David's magic, almost all the way to his capability. She then realizes that she was even capable of using her complete royal angelic powers.

Zara: (Crying) Thank you...David.