Chapter 3: A Heart Shattering Revenge Part 2

The Scene opens to David driving through Pentagram City, where he was surprisingly caught in Traffic.

David: Huh, Even in hell there's traffic. Hm ?

He notices a Female Hyena demon was being Harassed by four Perverted Demons.

(Btw, Until she gets an official voice actor, Here's the voice that I chose

(Btw, Until she gets an official voice actor, Here's the voice that I chose.)

Random Perverted Demon leader: Hey Sweet pup, How about you show me and my friends a fun time ?

Hyena Demon: (Annoyed) Fuck off !

Random Perverted Demon 1: Looks like we have a fighter.

Random Perverted Demon Leader: (Sinister Smile) Good. I just love to break Rebellious Broads !

He then grabs her by the hair and lifts her, Causing her to scream.

Hyena Demon: (Screaming)

Random Perverted Demon 1: Haha ! I can't wait-

The perverted Demon was abruptly cut off by David appearing from behind and snapping his neck.

Random Perverted Demon leader: (Panicking) What the ?! Who the fuck are you ?!

David: What I am is not of importance. But what is important is that you are going to let the girl go. Now !

Random Perverted Demon 2: Make us Mother-

He was cut off by David launching the Abyssal Grace straight through his face.

Random Perverted Demon 3: Nope ! Fuck this !

The pervert tries to run away but David snaps his fingers, Causing the Abyssal Grace to reform. He Then launches it by arcing the throw and It landed straight through the pervert's head, impaling him into the ground. David snaps his fingers, Reforming his weapon, and Glares at the Leader with Unbridled rage.

David: Let her go. NOW ! Last warning !

The random Perverted Demon leader looks at the Hyena demon and then at David.

Random Perverted Demon Leader: What does this Cunt even Mean to you ?!!

David: Frankly, Since I don't really know her, She doesn't really mean anything to me at the given moment. But, Ignoring someone who is in danger is a direct insult to my Moral Code and what I morally stand for. So, I'm saying this for one last time. Let her Go, NOW !!!

The random Perverted Demon leader glares at him with Anger before pulling a gun and trying to shoot the Hyena Demon. But, Right as he pulled the trigger, David instantly teleported and Got the Hyena Demon away from him.