Chapter 3: A Heart Shattering Revenge Part 3

David (Demonic): (Enraged) Ḑ̸̨̡̛̙͙̺̥̺̠̦̜͗̏̍̉̍̆̍̃̅̆̇̑͑́̅̇̾̿̓͛̃͂̓̚͜͝Į̴̛̟̖̣̭͍̼̥͎͎̯͓͎̬͙̫̖̩͓̻̔͊͛́̿͑̾͜ͅE̶̡̡̡̲̪͖͇̼̟̫̘̬̣̮̠͈̼͖͎͈̠̹͚̍͋̿̑̉͆̔̐͋̌̌̓̚͜Ê̶̢̛͎͈̱͙͛̅̽̓͊̃͑̒̎̃̆̉́̊͆̚͠Ẹ̷͕̫̮̤͎͚͑́̓̊͛̊̆̈́̔͂͐̌͊͗͌̄͗̄̃̚E̷̢̗̮̙̞͚̟͕̘͓̪̪̜̞̝̤̼̰̱͕̬͂̏̐̓̒͛͋̿̈́̓̓̊̊̈̉̿̍̅̃̓̓̀̾̽́͆͛͒̋̎̕͜͝Ę̷̫̙͈̱͓̟̟̥̫͎͔̱̉͑́͋͌͂̈́͂̀͌̓̅̒̎̎̅͊͑̂̇̌̉̔̀̾̆͐́̾̀̈́̀͝͝͝ͅË̶̡̛̛̛̬̯̗̪͓̘̥̼̝̪́̊̂̒̂̈́̎̉̓̾̓̋́̑͒̽́̔́́̽͘̕̚̚͘̕͠͝ͅE̸̩͎̠̥̜̻͓̺͎͓̝͐̀̏̑̒̊̐͐͗͂͗͆̈́͜͝E̶̡̧̡̨̛̛̘̫͖̩͇̘͙̖͕̰̠͔̟͚͉͉͍̤̟̗̱̤̰̼̺̋̐͐́̆̇͂̄̑͒͜͜͝E̶̢̝͓͈͓̻̻̺͙͖̤͂͛̽̒̐͂͌̆̋̃̈́̐̾̂͐͋̿̊͝E̶̡̐͌̍̓̄̂̽̇̆̀͘͝͝͠ ̺̣̟͖̮̙͖̏̃̀̃̔͜ !!!

In a blink of an eye, David speed blitzes Khara by Delivering the most Savage Gut punch that made The I.M.P crew recoil. He then spins and punches her in the side of her face with the back of his fist, Causing her to get launched.

Khara: (Pained) GAGH !!!

He then speed blitzes her and Delivers a savage back fist, followed by him kicking her in the back. This causes her get sent flying. When she landed, She turns around in an attempt to charge at him, but was immediately met him placing his hand on her back and repeatedly Kneeing her in the gut, Causing her to cough up a lot of blood. He then grabs her by the hair, Causing her to shriek in pain. He then shuts her up by repeatedly kneeing her in the face.

Blitzø: (Terrified) Holy...Fuck. This is just brutal...

Millie: (Terrified) I grew up in the Wrath ring, but never before have I seen such a brutal beat down...

He then launches Khara towards The I.M.P crew by kicking her. He then teleports and Punches her in the face, Causing her to land right in front of the I.M.P crew. She was facing them but her eyes were closed.

Loona: (Terrified) Holy Fuck...

He then approaches Khara and Places his right foot on her head. He then starts to slowly crush her as She begins to Shriek in pain.

Mixxie couldn't Watch due to how Brutal this was and she buries her Face into Millie's shoulder, Who wasn't looking at all due how Terrifying this was. Loona and Blitzø were staring in absolute horror due to how brutal this was. Loona was even more terrified because She couldn't believe that The David that she met earlier was the Same David who was just now brutally torturing this Woman with a cold, Heartless expression on his face, Even though Khara deserves this. Their pupils then shrink as they saw That Khara was starting to cry due to how horrible the pain was. David sees that she was crying and lifts his foot off her head. He then grabs her by the Hair, Causing her to shriek even more in Pain. He then begins to repeatedly punch her in the face. He then wraps all twelve of his tails around her body and begins to slowly crush, Causing her to Scream in Agony as her bones began to break.

David (Demonic): (Emotionless) Your Pride...Is the cause of your pain.

He then adds more pressure, causing her to scream even more as first her Arms began to break, Then her legs, then her waist, and Lastly her chest. Her ribs snap, Causing it to pierce her lungs, thus resulting her to vomit blood. He then stops. He looks at her with pure disgust. Loona then notices that his eyes were leaking... As if he was crying.

Loona: (Scared): (Whispering) He's crying..?

David (Demonic): (Crying while his voice begins to break) Why ? Why Khara ? Just why ? I loved you ! I treated you with love and kindness ! YOU WERE MY FIRST EVER FRIEND !!! I SUPPORTED YOU JUST AS MUCH AS YOU SUPPORTED ME !!! WHY ?!!!! JUST FUCKING WHY ?!!!