ᥫ᭡ | 33

ᥫ᭡

Bitna let out an exhausted sigh and threw her duffel bag down on her double bed inside the room she now shared with Nari. "I'm so tired." She huffed, rearranging her pillows to match her comfort level.

"Bitna, what's going on between you and Sunghoon?" The voice of her younger sister, Nari, perked up. Bitna slightly freezing before an enduring grin rose onto her face.

"It's complicated and definitely not meant for young ears." Bitna shrugged with a giggle, nudging the younger girls shoulder as she walked past her and towards the bathroom, turning the dim yellow flickering light on.

"There's only a year between us." Nari whined, plonking down on the edge of the bed. "Besides, I probably know more about that stuff than you do." She protested, only making Bitna scoff and shake her head.

There was no way her little innocent sister was anymore experienced than her.. right?

And what did Bitna mean by 'it's complicated' and did she only say Nari wouldn't understand because she doesn't even know what's going on between the two.

Bitna let out a sigh and shook her head, placing the toothpaste along her brush. "Let's just get ready for bed." She suggested, calling out for the younger girl who still desperately seeks answers.

"Finally

"Finally." Bitna exclaimed as she scrambled out of the heat trembling van. "It's like a sauna in there." She commented, Niki nodded along whilst dabbing the sweat from his forehead.

Bitna looked up at the large building before her, the layout being ancient looking. College students roamed the campus, books and random clutter stuffed in their grips as they chit chatted away with their friends.

"Should we head to the office?" Jay wondered, looking down at the shorter girl with a slight smile — excitement and nerves filling the pits of both of their stomachs.

Bitna nodded and turned back around to inform everyone. "Guys me, Jay, and Bitna are going to the office." Sunghoon spoke up, patting jays shoulder and sending a smirk over to the Kim girl.