𝟎𝟐. ❛ NEVER GO BLIND ❜

━━━ ❛ it's necessary

━━━ ❛ it's necessary ❜

chapter no. 002!

     SUDDEN DARKNESS SURROUNDED THE LARGE DINING ROOM. Hermione nibbled her bottom lip once more and shook her head in denial. Ron squeezed her hand in surprise as McGonnagal continued her low explanation. The words Hermione could make the most sense of made out explanations on how they got their abilities.

     "Wait, so— where do those, well, hypothetical heirs learn their unique magic?" Harry questioned. His eyes narrowed close into the large book, "I mean, that sort of magic isn't taught just anywhere— that's what 'mione said.."

"Exactly, which is why Louise discovered that they go to a school. Louise? Care to tell us the name," Cleo stared at her young daughter.

"Um— it's called Tromerry Legionnaires Academy. Many wizards have sought it out and failed, but I've— I've discovered that their heirs are the only people ever seen.. the actual Dukes, queens, kings, marquee are never seen. Supposedly, the heirs are full blooded wizards, and their Royal Family have special people to teach them the right methods," Louise gasped out. Her lips chapped dryly as she finished her sentence.

"Now, we have much more to hand before anything else. Especially, the heirs who will be visiting our home," McGonnagal sighed. Her hands unrolled the dusted scroll and lifted it up with her wand, showing the information in 3D. "Do keep in mind they will he wearing their school uniforms in these pictures."

"Thalia Grace, first lieutenant of the Artemis Hunters, named after the goddess of the moon. Although she is Marquess Zolani's lieutenant, she is King Malik's firstborn daughter. It basically means that if she declines, the queen position, if King Maik dies, it will be given to her brother, and she will be leading after Marquess Zolani," Cleo started. The tan skinned female had black shoulder cut hair with a silver tiara hidden beneath it. Her blue eyes shinned with lightning into the somewhat camera causing a much darker vibe.

     "She looks nice, but also scary," Ron hummed in response. Hermione shook her head at the crumbles on his lap.

     "How come she joined Marchess Zolani's hunters in the first place?" Ginny questioned.

     "There was never an actual response when she was interviewed by the Ministry.." Louise nibbled her lower lip. Her brows furrowed in response before continuing, "However, others hinted at a prophecy that she let go of."

     "Moving on, here we have the king's younger brother, Jason Grace. He was a lieutenant, but stepped down at some point and became a strategist for the legion," Louise continued in a soft sigh. He had a a lighter complexion from her sister, most likely due to being inside more often, but he still had that tan glow of the sun.