one

Hi, my name is Lorie tanner and I have long dark hair and brown eyes.

I live in London , I love one direction . I have a friend named Chelsea and she has naturally dark hair but recently died it in blue and blond . She also has brown eyes we and both like one direction.

Today I'm going to visit Chelsea at her place. I got up from bed and took a nice long shower. The warm water soothing my muscles , instantly relaxing them. I loved showering after I've woken up, I'm not much of a morning person though.

After I've exited the shower , I wrapped my towel securely around my body and walked over towards my closet . I wore a white Sun dress and a white converse . I'm not much of a person who likes dressing up all the time so I just applied some mascara and a light yet generous amount of lip gloss.

I grabbed my small black bag and left the room. I walked down the stairs and met my mom and dad drinking coffee in the dining room.

"Good morning mom, good morning dad." I said to them . They looked up and smiled.

"Good morning Lorie, where are you of to." My mom asked.

"I'm going to be at Chelsea's house today." I replied.

"Ok , take care and make sure you've got your phone with you." She said .

As she said that I remembered that my phone was sitting on my nightstand up in my room. I raced back up the stairs and into my room, I grabbed my phone and went back down to the dining room.

"Yup , I've got my phone with me ." I smiled.

My parents laughed at what had just happened, I also joined in with them.

"Well , gotta go , be safe and have a good day at work you too." I said .

"Thanks , and you too hunny." My dad said to me . I gave them hugs and a kiss on the cheek each ,before I left.

I got into my car and set of for Chelsea's ,house which wasn't very far from my place. To get to Chelsea's house, its around fifteen minutes , so that would take thirty minutes to get to and from her house.

I drove for the whole fifteen minutes to her house,.and when I got there I parked in the driveway and went up to the door.

I knocked three times before the door opened. When it did ,it was her mother that opened the door. Chelsea and i's mom was like a second mom to both of us , so i gave her a big hug and a smile .

"Good morning , Stephanie, is Chelsea there." I asked politely.

"Good morning ,Lorie, and yes she is she's in the kitchen , having breakfast." She replied with a smile .

"Ok thank you, so how have you been." I asked her .

"Fine thank you, and your self?" She asked kindly.

"I've been fine " I smiled.

"Well I best be off, gotta work today" she smiled.

"Ok well have a great day , " I hugged her once more before she gestured for me to go inside and her out. I nodded and thanked her before she left.

I walked into the kitchen to see Chelsea eating some cereal.

"Morning chels" I smiled at her.

"Morning lorz"she said with her mouth stuffed.

I giggled at her.

"So ya ready for , today?" I questioned her.

"Yeah , I am " she smiled" today we are gonna have a great day, " she cheered.

"Yeah we are " I cheered with her.

She had just finished her last spoon of cereal, and was already dressed.

"Ready to go?" I asked her as he walked over to me . She nodded while grinning in response.

We got into my car and set out for the mall.we were going to go to a one direction concert in the next two days. We were so excited when my mom got us tickets and backstage passes.

We arrived at the mall within ten minutes. We hoped out my car at the mall and went into forever 21. First we got tons of clothes, but we didn't get quite what we wanted yet so we kept looking , going into other stores and searching. When had reached a store that had one direction merchandise and clothes n' such.

We walked in and searched for things we would wear. I found a shirt with 'I love 1D ' printed on it . Chelsea got one with their faces on it . We left when we were satisfied with what we got.

I drove Chelsea back to her home , but of course i stayed and messed around with her for a while , just because I knew how she hated it. I took a picture of me messing with her , and posted it on Twitter .

This is what I wrote ' just messing with Chelsea because I know just how much she hates it # messingwithchelsea.'.

After about ten minutes of messing with her , we started watching a movie a blabbering about one direction . I left soon after.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«»»»»»»»»»»»»

Well' that's it for now , i'll update as much as possible ,.