all the HATE.

It's been two weeks since the accident and about fifteen days since I met my twin.

To be honest having a twin is awesome especially when they know how you feel at all times.It's been great with zayn and the boys, Chelsea and Harry has been getting along quite well I must say.

My day is going well apart from the fact that zayn is taking me to our parents house today.I must say that I've been on edge since three days ago, because zayn told me he was taking me to see our parents. They have no clue how I look ,or what I'm like.they would be quite surprised tho, I looked a lot like zayn, to me I'm not perfect like zayn neither am I good looking like him. But zayn tells me otherwise.he's all like.

"Lorie you are beautiful and perfect, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise..but if they do I'd have to pound them six feet under."

I mean I like it when he makes me fell loved , just cause no one else other than Chelsea and the boys , make me fell special. I have been receiving some hate and some good messages too but although zayn tells me to ignore it,I can't.help but notice it more. I fell depressed when I see a few that catches my eye.

You know , how directioners can be . With the ,' go die in a ditch' or ' go kill yourself'.
Yeah and sometimes I actually fell like doing it . I fell like doing it will make everything better, and they would feel better now that I'd be dead.