long hours

(Zayn's pov)

      It's been almost five hours and Lorie hasn't woken up yet.I'm really worried now, I just got to meet my twin and something bad has already happened. If mom only knew that this had happened, she would be very disappointed. I'm gonna get through this for her. I always knew I was missing a peice of me , my life was never complete without her.

    I was currently in my room. Lorie was lying on my bed, I was sitting on my computer chair.a knock was heard on the other side of my door.

" who is it ?" I lazily asked. I wasn't in the mood for speaking right now . You could hear the worry dripping from my words.

"It's me, Chelsea" she said.

"It's open" I stated , dead pan.

     The door slowly opened and in walked Chelsea.

" how is she doing?" She asked.

" she hasn't woken up yet , I'm really worried"I said . I just wanted her to wake up so I can hold her in a big hug. I miss seeing her smiling face.

  "I can tell " she said.

   After that we just sat there in silence. Just looking at her.

                                  (Niall's pov)

  It's been five whole hours now . Lorie hasn't woken up , zayn hasn't come out of his room, and Chelsea just got up to check on them a while ago. Everyone else  was just sitting in the living room in silence all worried.

  And again she's so much like zayn , he's one of my best mates . If she only knew how much I liked her.  she may not feel the same but I don't care , it's killing me inside.even if she doesn't like me the same way , I just need her to know how I feel, I need her.

At least it would make me feel a little better that she knew how much I love and care for her.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

That's all for now .