pranks.

(Zayn's pov)

Everyone was growing very tired now , all except me and Lorie.

I like her personality , she's just like me . She's fun , loves sleeping, can be very mysterious and hates it when people touch her hair.

We were just laughing and having fun.

She then brought up the talk about pranking the others, and boy do I like her thinking?. HELL YES!.

I gathered some whipped cream , liam's straightener,black markers and a curler.

Lorie got her make-up from her bag and some nail polish.

We started on Liam. We put whipped cream in his hair and Lorie put some makeup on his face .

Next was niall we drew on his face ,i wrote things like ' zayn is gorgeous' ,' zayn's the best'.

Then it was Harry's turn, we straightened his curly hair he loved so much. Lorie put on some red lipstick on him and mascara.

Then Louis got his hair curled, with some makeup and whipped cream on his clothes.

And finally Chelsea, Lorie gave her a makeover and curled her straight hair and marked on her four head.' Lorie's cooler than you!'. In big blood letters.

We tried to hold in our laughter, but failed miserably. We took pictures of them and I posted some on Twitter.

We soon fell asleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lorie's pov)

I was awoken by some loud screams. I realized I wasn't in my bed . Then it all came back to me , I was at my brother and his friends hotel room.

Another screami shook me outta my thoughts. I got up to see what all the commotion is about. I saw the four boys and my friend running around the room with a laughing zayn on the floor.

"Who did this to my curls , ! I wanna know now"harry shouted .

"And my face!"cried niall.