mystery guy

Chelsea and I did the video and was now just goofing around , playing in the backyard and such . Now we are full on blown , talking about the concert tomorrow . We were totally excited.

We started getting ready for the concert, Chelsea had brought her concert clothes and some change of clothes, so that ment she was staying the night.

It was now getting late, and I'm going to go see what my mom is up to.

"Kids dinner is ready!" My mom yelled up at us. Speak of the devil.

"Be right down!" Chelsea and I said in unison.

We ran down the stairs,and towards my mom and dad.

"We're here!"we shouted.We just loved my mom's cooking.

We had some steak and vegetables, with some mashed potatoes.

I had two rounds of food and Chelsea had three.

After saying our good nights and finishing dinner, we ran back to my room and got our sleeping things ready for the night.We put blankets and pillows on my bean bags and and we sat on them and cuddle into them . We watched some movies and ate candy and other snacks.

I loved being with my best friend.

We soon fell asleep on the bean bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone shake me and say my name. Ugh,

I didn't want to get up yet.

The next thing I know is that someone was jumping on my bed and screaming for me to get up.

I grabbed their feet and pushed them of the bed.

Now someone was shaking me vigorously.

"Uggghhh, five more minutes!" I groaned.

"Ok five more minutes it is , but I am coming to get you when five minutes are up." Someone said.

I dozed off again , a few minutes later , at least that's what it felt like to me. Someone came shaking my body.

"Five more minutes" I groaned again.

"No , no ,more minutes, I let you sleep for well over an hour."

"Ugh, please" I begged.

"No get up" that someone said.

The next thing I know is I'm being dragged outta my bed by my feet.

What the...!!??

"Ugh, ok I'm up" I said groaned,i hated mornings.I  haven't even opened my eyes yet . I walked across the room with my eyes closed, the next thing I know, I'm flat on the ground with a horrible headache.

Great how could this morning get any better.

Chelsea came walking into the room, and saw me on the ground , she started laughing so hard she fell to the ground.

After her laughter had calmed a little she asked me ,

"Why are you on the ground like that"

"Well ,  my eyes were closed and I was going to the bathroom , and I bumped into a wall , and it's all because of you , I could've been in my precious bed right now!" I said overdramatic.

This just made her laugh harder.

I got up and went to the bathroom , brushed my teeth, took a shower.

When I got my clothes out , Chelsea looked at me like I'm crazy.

"What ?" I asked her. She was looking at me like putting on comfortable clothes was a crime.