2. Reminders Of Him

" The sunset is beautiful , isn't it "
~ yn

So I got ready and went to restaurant and was waiting for them to come and as usual they were not on time.

Yn's outfit

   After few mins they reached ,ahh! I am so happy to see them face to face after years ,my two bestie Nicole &Emma ,they came running and hugged me tightly ,then we went inside the restaurant and ordered the food

After few mins they reached ,ahh! I am so happy to see them face to face after years ,my two bestie Nicole &Emma ,they came running and hugged me tightly ,then we went inside the restaurant and ordered the food .

The food arrived and we were talking about random things and the topic which I knew was gonna start finally came up .

" so ,do you still like him ?", nicole asked me with a serious face ," I don't want to say this but yes ,i still do , he never goes off my mind, and I don't think it's just liking now ,it's more than liking ,it's l-love,everyday he comes to my mind, his face never leaves my eyes ", I said ," but you can't just stay like this,u know ,you need to move on ", nicole said ," yes ,and things would have been different if the feeling's would have been from both the sides ,but in this situation only you are stuck with these feelings, and he's not even aware about and is living his life joyfully ", Emma said with a worried face .

" but what if he also feels the same ?", I said with some hopes, " 'sigh' , it's been 4 years ,yn!, you left high school 4 years ago, if he also had feelings for you than he would have confessed it at that time only ", nicole said ," yes , nicole is right and I don't think he has or had feelings for you , cause you only told us that he just used to save you from his friends and take your side ,and you both didn't even had a romantic moment, you know what ,you have to move on ", Emma said by straight looking in my eyes ," yes you have to move on , I mean you can't stay like this u know ,you look lost half the time ,it's not gonna work like this ,you need to forget about ' JUNGKOOK ' , he was just your high school crush and that too 4 years ago !", said nicole with a worried face .

I feel something in my heart whenever I hear his name , I don't know what is this is feeling. Anyways our dinner was over and I bid them goodbye by saying I'll move on , only i know how I said that word while fighting with my heart. As soon as I reached home , I laid on my bed and started repeating the things which happened at the restaurant.

I know as Emma said there was nothing romantic between me and jungkook , but still it's not necessary to have romantic moment between us to fall in love , it can just happen by small gestures , I started liking him cause he was a pure gentleman , tho he was cold and didn't talk to too much but still, whatever he did to help me and the words he used to save me and took my side whenever his friends bullied me made me fall for him more &more ,we nver had a big ass conversation or spend hours together ,but still his little time and little conversation was enough for me to feel butterflies and had a big smile on my face. I didn't fell for him immediately ,but slowly slowly I fell harder , thanks to Sara because of whom I was able to meet him , I still remember the first day of my school and our first meet ......

×.×.×.×.×.×.×.

It was the first day of my high school today, I was excited but also sad cause me, nicole &Emma were not in same school ,we were childhood friends and were in same primary school, but got separated now , I hope I'll find new friends in this high school.

As soon as I entered the classroom my heartbeat raised cause everything was so new for me and I was not with my friends , I was looking for a seat and then I saw a girl sitting alone , I guess she was waiting for someone ,she suddenly saw me and smiled ,I went towards her and asked ," can I sit here ", I thought she would say no but she said yes and I sat beside her.

" hi I'm yn", I introduced," hello, I'm Sara", she said sweetly ," btw were you waiting for someone?", I asked curiously ," oh yes I was waiting for my group of idiots ", she said and we both laughed, " would you like to join our group ?,I'm the only girl ", she said suddenly, I was so happy I got a friend at first day and will get more now ," yes definitely ", I said and we shaked our hands .

Soon four boys entered the class and Sara smiled looking at them ,I guess they were the idiots- I mean her friends, they were all good looking and little cute ,but a particular guy between them was super cute , they came towards us and Sara introduced me to them ,their names were KAI , JACKSON , KAVIN and the guys which I thought was super cute his name was JUNGKOOK . That Kai, Jackson and kavin guys seemed a little talkative but the jungkook guys was silent and seemed a little cold . We started talking but the teacher came and the class started .

After the class we went to the cafeteria and we sat on a table and everybody started talking about themselves to me ," I'm kavin and my dad owns a bid hospital and we are very rich ," kavin said ," yeah and my father is also a businessman and he's on top 5 ," Jackson said ," my dad owns a big restaurant, " Kai said ," and my mom is fashion designer and my dad's a businessman and is on top 4 ", Sara said ,I was listening to all this and was just shocked at how rich they were and I'm just sitting here ,now we all were waiting for jungkook to say something, he just looked at us and said ," I don't wanna talk about useless things ", silence....
Suddenly Kai spoke ," so I'll introduce jk he's super rich ,more than us and his father is on top 2 ,I mean that's so huge right ? , and what about you ?" They all looked at me ," i-i ,my dad has just started his co.pany 2 months ago ,first he use work in a company ,but then he decided to start his own ", I said and looked at them , they all looked at me as if it was a crime except for jk and Sara.
" that means you are not that rich ,right ?", Kai said ," Sara really you should first ask us and them tell anyone to join the group ,you just bought a girl like this to our group ?", Jackson said ," she doesn't even match our status", kavin said ," oh shut up guys ,that's it , what you guys think of yourself huh , what is the problem if she's not rich like us ?", Sara said angrily, " what's wrong ! , everything is wrong in this ,I mean everyone in this group Is rich and look at this one ", kavin said and I was about to cry on my first day of school not until that jk finally spoke ," you guys are serious , are your thoughts really this small , does money matters more to you rather than friendship , what's the problem if this girl is not like us , the thing which matters the most is ones feelings and their kindness . I didn't knew you guys would think and say such words to a girl ", he said this and went from there ," see that's why I like jk more than you guys ", Sara said and she went behind jk ,I also went behind , I came towards jk ," Thank-you for saying those things, I Will not come in between you guys , I'm sorry you guys fight because of me ", it's OK and you don't need to be sorry , we were not their friends before it was just me and jk ,we became their friends after we joined the extra classes during our last year of primary school ,so you don't have to worry ,and they will say sorry to you cause im the boss", Sara said and I smiled .

×.×.×.×.×.×.

'Sigh' I always smile whenever I remember those days ,it was the first time I felt something for jk ,a gentleman but little cold , huhhh!nicole & Emma were right ,I can't stay like ,I always get lost in his thoughts, I really need to move on ,I have to do many things in my life ,so I can't be stuck in this.

So it will be very difficult for me but I know I have to do this ,I need to forget jk ,he was just a crush , a Damm crush , nothing important, you can do this . I can't let my heart win over my mind now ,its time for my brain rule over my heart now

And with that I went in my dreamland .

..

It's not your fault that you don't love me,

It's my fault that I fell in love with you .

.......
That's it for today ,this was the second part ,tell me in comments whether you liked it or not ,and the next part will come soon , stay tuned & follow Me .😊😊😊