14.New Beginning ?

Jk's pov ..

I wake up looking a mess.Last night was a disaster, that's what it felt like to me ,ahhh what would yn think of me now ,I don't want her to think of me like I'm taking benefit of our friendship , I couldn't control myself which I should have done ,but I really fu#ked up , now I don't know how to face yn ,we will go home today ,and I'll try to apologize to her ,I hope she will forgive me, I had a bath and went out of my room .

Jk's outfit

We were having our breakfast and I was looking at yn ,but she didn't even glance at me ,now I knew that it's going to be very difficult, " yahh ! What happened to you last night ?", jimin asked and I don't know what to answer," i-i was n-not feeli...

We were having our breakfast and I was looking at yn ,but she didn't even glance at me ,now I knew that it's going to be very difficult, " yahh ! What happened to you last night ?", jimin asked and I don't know what to answer," i-i was n-not feeling well ," I said and quietly ate my food ,jimin was going to ask me further question but tae stopped him ," yahh let him eat ," tae said ,and tae looked at me as if he knew something I didn't told him , did he got to know what happened yesterday?, I didn't told them about my feelings cause ,I never thought yn would come in my life again ,and when she came ,I decided to tell them later . We finished our breakfast and now we were going in our rooms to pack our bags ,as we have to leave now ,everyone went but I stopped yn ," y-yah listen t-to me p-please ", I requested her and she stopped but didn't looked at me ,she kept looking down ,so I decided to say it ," I'm very sorry for what happened last night ", as soon as I mentioned last night, I saw her getting tensed up ,but I continued," I completely lost my mind ,I didn't ment to k-kiss you ,I'm sorry ", i said in one breath ," no you don't have feel sorry ,actually I'm sorry ,I know you were out of your mind last night ,but I was fully in my sense ,but still I kissed you back ,which I shouldn't do ,so I'm sorry ,please don't think wrong of me ," she said while looking down ," no,no you don't have to be sorry ,it was all my mistake, I was the one who started it ,so do you forgive me ?", I said nervously," she looked at me ," yes ,I can't be angry at you ," she said this and I felt so relieved like some very heavy object have been removed from my body ,I felt so happy ,I wanted to hug her but I controlled myself but ," btw your lips tasted very sweet ", I said this and went away ,I don't know how I got the courage to say this at that time.

Yn's pov..

Wait what! Did he just flirt with me ? , God! What's going on with him ,ahhhh! ,first he kissed me ,and then he apologised and now he just flirted with me , was jeonghan right ? ,does jk really has feelings for me ,ahh ! If this is true then ,why doesn't he confess ,why is he playing hard ,I have to know about his real feelings now ,anyhow , if he can't confess then I will confess to him , I just want to find out jk's real feelings, I will be very happy if he loves me back ,I will win in my life if he loves me back ,I feel happy now ,it's all because of you jk ,I love you .. please love me back ....

And with that our trip was over and we went home . This trip was very magical for me ,it will always remain in my memories, I don't know what will happen next ,whether my feelings will win or my heart will break into pieces, I don't know what will happen ,but I promise myself that whatever happens next I'll accept it with a smile. And think that my destiny is not with me this time .

" I want to melt into you , to be so terribly close to you that my own self disappears ".

Thanks for reading this ,please vote and comment . Love you 😘😚😚