Chapter 31

Welcome Back.

The bustling airport of the Philippines were alive with a rhythming thousands of hurried footsteps and voices of different faces. I looked around, stood in the middle of the place while surveying the crowd that were in a hurry. Some were going out from the country and some were leaving.

"I'm finally back to the Philippines." I muttered as I began to walked. 

Our housemaids were shocked when they saw me entering the house because I  didn't tell them that today's were my flight. Even Qeuta were surprised when she saw me approaching. She quickly waggle her tail on my feet after entering the gate. I carried her while walking into my room.

"You miss me, huh?" A cheerless smile formed into my mouth while caressing her slushy fur.

After I unpacking my luggage I fell asleep on the bed in the middle of cleaning my entire room. I just woke up that the sky were already in a pitch black. I rubbed my eyes as I got off from the bed. My eyes went to my phone when it lighted up.

annoyingharold: umiinom kami oh! sama ka? ayy wala ka pala sa pilipinas sorry ka na lang HAHAHAHA.🥰

annoyingharold sent a photo.

He even send a photo, huh? So, he could tease me without knowing that I'm already in the Philippines. Idiot! I zoom the picture he send me. My forehead creased when I didn't saw the twin in the photo. It was only Silas and him. They were in a known clubhouse in the city.

prettybitchy_triyanaaa: I'll go there! You two, don't leave! I'll follow there.

I grinned when I saw in the screen that he is typing. I waited a few seconds before he replied to me. I can imagine his jaw dropped, eyes widened in belief while pointing his phone to Silas. I shrugged off when I found myself laughing. Oh, I'm look like a crazy bitch.

annoyingharold: seryuso??! nasa pilipinas ka na?! 'wag ako tria, nag-jojoke ka lang yata eh.

See? Even with his chat I can tell that he was shocked.

prettybitchy_triyanaaa: Idiot, it's true! Just wait me there! You'll see that I'm not joking. Btw, don't tell Silas. I want to surprise him!

annoyingharold: hindi ko lang sure kung masusurpresa siya baka binuhusan ka pa niya ng alak eh HAHAHAHAHA.

My forehead furrowed. Why is it?

I didn't replied to him anymore and just change my clothes instead. After I come down on my room I went straight to the kitchen to eat my dinner. There's no one there when I reached the kitchen maybe they already asleep since it's haft past ten in the evening.

I get on my black toyota. If back then I still have driver but its different now because I know how to drive this time. I take my driving lesson in Japan at the time when I was bored. And I think it will help me a lot since I'm here in the Philippines and since mommy has reduced the drivers. I began maneuvering the car's engine. The security that were guarding the house immediately open the gate when he saw my car's approaching.

"Thank you!" I mouthed and release a sparingly before I close the window.

He smiled back at me. He even waved. It's almost eleven o'clock when I reached the clubhouse where my friends were. The deafening clubhouse welcomed with my entrance. The whole place filled with different smell of beverages. As I walked to the crowd I found the sensation I never felt for ages. Oh, I miss this!

Despite the massive characters in the place I managed to push through from the crowd on the dance floor. At the moment I found my way out that's the time also that I found the two guys I've been looking for. The guys were seating to a barstools like a drunkard. They didn't even notice me coming.