Their Hidden Love (Wonkyeom)

REQUESTED

(Wonwoo was playing games on his computer. His all attention was on the game that's why he didn't got to know that someone has came in. That someone stood up behind him and wait for wonu to give him his attention but he was so much busy in playing. That someone huffed and climbed on wonu's lap making him flinch. The boy on his lap looked at him with doe eyes with a big pout on his lips.)

???: Why aren't you giving me attention huh?
Wonu: Oh I was a little busy with game.
???: Huh I'm in pain and you are playing. You are sooo mean hyung.

(Wonu smiled and rubbed that someone's thigh.) 

Wonu: Aww are you still sore kyeom.

(Kyeom nod while playing with wonu's hair. Wonu cooed.) 

Wonu: Was I that rough?
Seok: Yess. You were really rough and insane yesterday hyung. I came here with sooooo much difficulty do you know?

(Wonu chuckled.) 

Wonu: Sorry kyeom. I just got carried away.
Seok: Huh. You are meanie. You should take care of me but no you are playing game. Huh
Wonu: Noo sulking. I'm sorry. I'll give you time now.
Seok: Huh.

(Wonu pulled seok closed and massaged seok's back.) 

Wonu: Better?

(Seok nod. Wonu smiled and continued to massage seok's back. Wonu kissed seok's head. After sometime they heard a knock on the door. Seok quickly got up and sat on the bed. Wonu opened the door.) 

Mrs.lee : Ohh whe...ohh seok is here. I was searching for him. He isn't annoying you right wonwoo?
Wonu : No no mom. Why would he annoy me? We are always close to each other and love each other. Aren't we? 

(Seok blushed and nod.) 

Mrs.lee: Ohh that's great son.
Wonwoo: How was the trip, mom?
Mrs.lee: That was great. Your dad and me really enjoyed the trip. That was amazing. Paris is just awesomeee.

(Wonwoo chuckled but seok sulked.) 

Seok: You should have taken me too, eomma.
Mrs.lee : You know na it was business trip. Sorry love. We will go another day.
Seok: uh yeah yeah.
Mrs.lee : Btw I noticed something
Wonkyeom: what what?
Mrs.lee: Why is seok limping from morning? 

(Seok blushed. Wonu cleared his throat ) 

Wonu: Ohh umm actually uhh yes seok saw a cockroach in his bathroom so he was so scared and was about to run but he slipped and fall down. Right seok?

(Seok nod with a glare . Mrs.lee gasped.) 

Mrs.lee: Ohh baby, are you okay? Why didn't you tell me?
Seok: umm eomma it's just a little pain.umm I'm hungry. I want lunchhh...

(Mrs.lee chuckled and nod.) 

Mrs.lee: Ohh okay. I'm going to make lunch.

(Seok nod and soon mrs.lee left..

Soo I know you all are in little confusion. So lemme tell. Wonkyeom are actually step brothers. Seok's dad left seok's mom and him when seok was almost 6 and mrs.lee raised him alone and wonwoo's mom died while giving birth to him. So both were raised alone by their mom and dad. Wonwoo is 26 and seok is 24. They both were reading in same university and started dating. But unfortunately they heard Mrs.lee and Mr.jeon got married. So avoided each other for almost 1 month, thinking it won't turn out good. But wonwoo couldn’t bear this and they got together again. It's almost 7 month. They both are very very very clingy.Nobody knows about Their Hidden Love.  And...... 🌚.yeah okay let's not go there.)