3

Lando

These drinks made me so drunk I didn't even know when or how I came back to my room. This girl I've met at the bar was really fun to be around so I guess I came back late.

I didn't care, to be honest.

– Where were you last night? You came back so drunk you fell asleep on the floor – Prim mumbled clearly not so happy, while putting on some make up by the vanity table near the huge and comfortable bed I was laying in. She was wearing black lingerie. Only black lace lingerie.

– I was at the hotel bar. I couldn't sleep – I answered with a shrug. I took my phone in my hands, knowing that she was looking at me with anger pictured on her face. She couldn't be mad at me because of that. We were nothing serious. We were fucking around for a while now but she wasn't the girl I wanted to be with. Especially publicly. Sometimes she was... too much. We tried to be together for a few weeks but it didn't end well. We just casually cheated on each other at the same time so we ended things but we're always coming back into each other's arms. But I felt that lately I was doing more stuff to spend time with her.

And it was terrifying.

– It's my sister's wedding, Lando. I don't want to feel ashamed because of your stupid behaviour – she said seriously, looking straight into my eyes. I looked up at her and smiled a little.

She was so freaking beautiful.

– Come here, babe – I threw my phone beside me and opened my arms for her.

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me, almost throwing herself into my arms. Her head was laying on my naked chest, while my arms were wrapped around her waist. One hand firmly placed on her ass.

– I'll be a good boy for you, don't worry – I mumbled into her hair, placing there a little kiss. She just nodded.

***

We came downstairs for the breakfast and there was no one so we chose our seats by the huge table for the wedding guests. I think it was for the better that we were there earlier than everyone. It could really help me to not feel like a monkey in a zoo. Every time I enter the room with Prim all eyes are on us. I was so sick of this.

– Oh! There she is! – a girl in her late twenties almost shouted with excitement for Prim but she quickly looked at me and now she looked shocked. – And with who she is! Lando Norris, I've never imagined you'd be attending my wedding! – she added, walking to us with a man following her closely.

So she was Prim's oldest sister.

– Hi, congrats on your wedding – I stood up with a friendly smile because Prim did that first. I didn't even know what to say to be honest.

– Thank you so much. I hope you'll enjoy – she winked at me and held her fiancé's hand while walking to their places by the table.

It was all white breakfast so I wore a loose white button up with short sleeves, white shorts and my white Jordans. I also put on some gold jewellery. Prim was looking amazing with her little white, short dress which made her tan look great.

– You look... – I started while looking at my girl but I stopped when I heard this voice. A voice, that was echoing through my mind like a sweet melody since last night.

She was here.

This girl from the night before walked into the room with some other girl. They both were laughing but this one special girl's laugh was something else. She also looked breathtaking. Her slim body was wrapped into a strapless, white dress and her hair was looking like from some kind of shampoo ad.

– Hello? I'm talking to you, asshole – Prim hit my arm with a force which made me look at her with a frown.

– I'm sorry, what? – I asked softly.

– This girl on the left is my sister, Laura and on the right is her best friend, Stormi – she explained to me.

So her name was Stormi.

She looked at me and I literally saw all of the colours on her face fade as her laugh immediately stopped. She looked like she saw a ghost, that's why I laughed softly, trying not to make any fuss around myself and her.

Maybe I wasn't going to be a good boy for Prim.

Instagram

@f1gossipgirl

Liked by 45 554 users

@f1gossipgirl: Who would've thought?! (everyone😆) Lando Norris was seen strolling around St Tropez with one and only Primrose Mitchell. Streets are saying that Lando is here with Prim because one of her sister's wedding!

–––

@user1919: girl be smart and leave this fuck boy

@user018165: he doesn't look happy to be there

@user01873: oh she's looking for attention so bad 😭

@user1900: they look cute together

@user18906: yeah now he's at her sister's wedding and two days ago he was at the nightclub in London with Romeo 🤨
»»»@user18276: boys just wanna have fun 😆
»»»@user282907: and there's a video of him flirting with a blonde girl!

@user171800: they are so unserious it hurts

@user19297: they're just fucking around guys chill

@user1728907: he must be great at sex or something because girl he's a walking red flag why would you go back to him every time 😭
»»»@user182907: she's not better than him! she was flirting with Jude Bellingham on some kind of event a few days ago

@user029286: @stormisinclair is there too!!!
»»»@user20286: i mean, it's her bestie's sister's wedding what do you expect
»»»@user172920: who's that lol
»»»@user192927: an influencer/youtuber! also she wrote a bestseller "Me before Him" a few years ago!
»»»@user102028: omg so she's an f1 fan 👀👀
»»»@user192927: she used to be, now she's not following anything related to this sport