7

Stormi

I came to my place in London on Thursday and of course went out with Laura after she was out of work. And of course, she was texting with this Max guy, a friend of Lando. She was totally whipped. She was smiling like crazy and joking around. I must admit, I was terrified that she was that easily falling for a man she had only seen a few times, in which he had been single only once.

– Max is coming to us – she beamed and looked at me over her phone.

We were sitting on a blanket in the middle of the park. There weren't many people around, only some couples or parents with kids.

I sighed as I closed my eyes and lay down on my back. So whipped. I didn't want to be the third wheel, so I planned on going back home when he arrived.

– Don't you dare to leave me here with him alone – she warned me almost as if she was reading my mind, and I opened my eyes to the sight of her arched brows and squinted eyes looking at me.

– Laura... – I started mumbling, but she swiftly interrupted me.

– I don't care! You're my best friend, and I need you here with me. Like it or not, you're staying – she said firmly, and I just rolled my eyes at her.

The weather in London was so different than the weather in Monaco, and I loved it. London was quite chilly, so I was wearing loose, black linen pants with my white Adidas Campus and a white top with a black leather jacket. In Monaco, I would probably be wearing a short dress with flip-flops. I loved the diversity.

– I don't want to disturb – I rolled my eyes.

I saw a dangerous smirk on her face.

– I mean, I can ask if he could bring Lando with him if you want – she wiggled her brows with a cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes again.

I didn't want Lando here. I didn't want to be seen with him after those rumors on the internet. I was so sick of it that I was even considering deleting my wedding vlog from my YouTube channel. I was that desperate for peace.

– Nope. I don't wanna – I mumbled and got up to a sitting position as the sun was shining into my eyes.

– Oh, come on. He's a fun guy – she sighed, looking straight into my eyes.

– He's dating your sister – I pointed out as I arched my brow, and she rolled her eyes and put her sunglasses on her nose.

– I don't think Prim thinks that way – she whispered with another sigh, probably of disappointment.

Prim was too much sometimes. She was everywhere with everyone, and her family was a little ashamed of all of those rumors around her.

– I don't care, babe. I don't want to be considered as one of his girls by his fans only because he was seen with me – I whispered and looked at my red nails.

I didn't want to be seen as anyone's girl. I wanted to be myself. I wanted to be seen as an independent woman, exactly how it was before those rumors.

– Okay, but... – she started softly.

– Hi girls! – Max's warm voice made us turn our heads to the direction he was coming from.

A little smile came to my face as I waved at him. He came up to us, kissed our cheeks, and sat next to Laura, looking at her with so much adoration and curiosity that it made me turn my head away from them.

I already felt like a third wheel.

– Looking good, agent – he complimented my best friend, and I swear to God, I heard her giggle for the first time in a while.