4

"Intriguing, isn't it? Would anyone like to venture a guess... As to what is inside?" Remus asked wandering around the classroom. There stood a wardrobe, a creature inside trying to escape.

" That's a boggart, sir."

"Very good, Mr. Thomas. Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like? "

"No one knows." Hermione answered. "When did she get here?" Ron asked turning to Y/N who shrugged her shoulders in response.  Hermione, ignoring this, continiued and explained. 

"Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now. Without wands, please. After me. Riddikulus!"

"Riddikulus!" The class repeated after Lupin.

"This class is ridiculous." Draco said, loud enough for Ron and Y/N to hear. Ron rolled his eyes while Y/N had no reaction. She would laugh if it wasnt Draco.

Remus kept on explaining. Y/N was interrested. Although Remus had already explained these to her, she never had the chance to try the spell on a real boggart. After Nevile turned Proffesor Snape into his grandmother, which both Remus and Y/N found very amusing, more and more people casted the spell. 

When it was Y/Ns turn, she boldly stepped forward. She was expecting Bellatrix to show up. She had already imagined her getting bitten by many ferrets, so she felt ready. 

Y/Ns eyes widened. The boggart had turned into a peat bog. She felt her breath quicken as she thought for something funny. Remus was frozen in his place, he also thought the boggart would  change into Bellatrix, so he had his wand ready incase her daughter panicked. But this... He didnt expect this. 

"Riddikulus!" Y/N yelled. The bog  created a pikachu from the mud. It ran around the classroom earning  laughers from the class. 

Remus eyed Y/N as she walked towards the back of the line. She gave the older Lupin a "I'm going" look. Remus nodded and she got out of the classroom to calm her mind. 

Hermione's eyes met Ron's. "What was that about?" She asked in a hushed tone.  "I have no idea." Ron answered with a questioning face.  Draco questioned the scene but shrugged it off after Harry stepped forward. 

Meanwhile Y/N sat inside the Moaning Myrtle's bathroom to think calmly. Thankfully Myrtle wasnt there. 

Really Y/N? Out of all things, a bog? She feared a bog more than she feared Bellatrix? She sat there for a few minutes, flashbacks tearing her heart into million pieces. 

Remus, Serena and Y/N had gone for a vacation abroad. Remus felt Serena's tiredness from her busy work schedule, so he arranged a family vacation for three off them. They were staying in a tent near a beautifull lake. They did basic fun activities during the day, such as fishing and swimming, and they ate marshmellows during night. After they got into the tent to  sleep, Y/N imadiately fell into deep sleep thanks to the exhaustion she felt. After a while both Remus and Serena joined their daughter.

Serena waked up to faint voices. They were getting louder and louder as seconds past by. She waked her husband who was in deep slumber. Remus, who was half awake rubbed his eyes before speaking, "C'mon honey, they are nothing, maybe other people came to camp too."

"Remus, I have got a bad feeling."

Suddenly they heard a laughter which felt unexpectedly familiar. Remus knew that wasnt nothing after hearing the voice. Y/N also waked up hearing the noise outside. "Mama, what's happening?"  She said half awake.

"Y/N stay here. Dont leave, okay? Mama and dada will check what's going on."

The six year old hesitantly nodded. Serena gave Remus a look. She kissed her daughters forehead before she grabbed her wand. Remus followed her actions. They casted a protection spell around the tent and went outside to see what was going on.

Next thing Y/N heard was multiple people yelling and casting spells. She heard her fathers and mothers yelling along with voices she didnt recognize. She heard the spells hitting the tent, however the protection spell prevented the girl from getting hurt. After a few minutes her mothers voice faded away, making the six year old concerned. She waited a few more minutes, after the sounds were gone she hesitantly stepped out of the tent. She saw no one around, her father and mother was gone. She felt scared, tears were rolling down her face as she tried to keep quiet. She was smart for her age. She didnt want to alert any danger. 

She looked around herself , she could feel her hands shaking. A glimpse of light caught her eye. It was far away. She started  taking vigorous steps towards the light. She walked , she waked and walked. As she got closer she could hear the voice of a faint cry , she soon realised that voice belonged to her father.

"Dada?" She yelled as she ran towards the voice, tears  streaming down her face. Remus noticed the voice and turned away, his gaze looking for his daughter. 

Suddenly Remus felt tiny arms hugging him. He turned around trying to block the view him. However he wasnt successful. The lilttle girls eyes widened to the sight infront of her.

There stood a woman, her face wasnt visable but her hair was. Y/N understood who it was very quickly, it was no one other then her mother.  Her long, soft looking hair stood above the mud. Nothing else was visable. 

Remus lifted her daughter and walked away from the body. He didnt want her to look at that sight anymore. The girl still had tears running down her face but she couldnt think straight. She was in a shocked state. She couldnt sob, she couldnt make a sound.

Bellatrix Lestrange had a duel with Serena Lupin. Her reason is unknown, the first thing she did after escaping Azkaban was to attack the Lupins. Bogs were acidic. Serena's body had first burned with the acidic enviroment slowly. After her face had met the mud, along with burning she had drowned because of the lack od oxygen.

Y/N never forgot the sight she saw that night, her mothers hair floating above the muddy ground. It was traumatising. 

♤♡◇♧

I'M SORRY IF THIS ISNT ACURATE.