20

"Lupin, would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me?"

Y/N and Henry were having their first official date. Y/n had taken her first steps to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.

"I was actually home-schooled my whole life until this year, that's why I couldn't make friends yet." Henry explained. He took a sip of his tea as he waited for the girl to reply.

"I'm sure you will get along with them, you seemed pretty confident when aproaching me." Y/N said with a smile. "You told me you were half- japannese, what about the other half? Norwegian?" 

"No, we came to Norway right after my mom gave birth to me. My dad is British."

Y/N nodded with an understanding look. She took a sip of the tea infront of her. She placed the cup back with a disgusted look on her face. "What did they put in this?"

"There is such a strong cinnamon taste, also there is definitely some lemon there, not your preference I assume." 

"Definitely not, the cookies are really good tho." Y/N said with a smile before taking another bite. "You should try some Nakamura." She mumbled, her mouth full.

Henry shaked his hand from side to side, "No need, also you can call me by my first name, it's fine."

"Henry or Koji?" 

"Well people here call me Henry because it's British, but I actually prefer Koji."

"Alright then, Koji. You can also call me by my first name."

Henry nodded with a grin placed on his face. After they paid for their teas they started walking back to the castle. They chatted about the Triwidzard Tournament, nothing special besides that. When they reached to the castle, they stopped to say their goodbyes.

"Actually, Y/N, I was wondering if you would like to come to Yule Ball with me?" Henry asked, however there was no sign of his usual confidence. He was averting his eyes by admiring the decor around the castle.

Y/N found his rather shy behavior cute, she smiled before answeing. "I would love to." 

Henry's lips curled up. His smile was pretty.

"Great, I'll see you around then." With that Henry left, giving the girl no time to reply. 

♤♡◇♧

Hi Y/N,

I apologise, I have been busy this month. I didnt have the time to write you back. Me and Sirius are both doing well. My transformations are the same as you know.

Sirius is worried sick about Harry. Please keep an eye on him. You know how dangerous these tournament can be. 

I'm in the middle of my book, (that was what kept me busy). It's going great so far. You will get the first copy once I publish it ;)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you Y/N. Write if something important happens.

(There are some galleons inside the envelope, use them to buy your Yule Ball dress. By the way, I wonder who this lucky man is.) 

Your dad who misses you soooo much, Remus Lupin

Y/N left the letter on the table before she jumped to her bed. She burried her head to the pillow to let out a yell she had been holding for so long.

"What's up with you Y/N? Nakamura asked you out! You should be happy." Hermione said, she joined Y/n by sitting beside where she was laying at.

"I'm happy, it's just that, dad finally wrote to me to sign me that he is indeed alive." Y/N said. She was partly telling the truth, with Remus' letters arrival, she was again reminded that the entire potion plan got messed up and Draco was giving her the silent treatment.