Chapter Fourteen: Peach grenades, ranting, and TEAM LEO fangirling

again, sorry for not updating!!

also, which one are you? the image at the top ^^^

If you can't read the text, here's the explanation:

Squeeze your toothpaste from:

Everywhere- Artistic and empathetic

From the bottom- Perfectionist, mastermind

From the top- Stubborn, pessimist

From the middle- Psycho

I found out I'm a psychoooo :>

not surprised tho

ANYWHO
ON WITH THE STORY

Weeks later

Percy's POV

I thought Hogwarts was supposed to be exciting.

...

It really wasn't. Other than those nightmares about Annabeth, which kept repeating. Again, boring.

Amazing, amiright? I just had to relive the moment of me murdering her.

Note the totally not inherited sarcasm.

Although now I have another person to hate. Draco Malfoy. Despite me being part of his so-called Slytherin 'friend group,' he's still a prick. A prick with an ego the size of the bottles of hair gel he has.

He reminds me of Octavion and Annabeth at the same time, to be honest. Which is just peachy, isn't it?

...now I'm thinking of blowing him up with peach grenades. 

ADHD can be nostalgic, doesn't it?

Despite the so-called aMeRiCaN RoYaLtY being here, things were incredibly monotonous. The demigods were doing a decent job of pretending to be wizards.

The thing I'm wondering, though, is who the hell sent them?? AND WHY IS ANNABETH ALIVE?!

Couldn't have been Hecate. She sent me here to get a dam break.

Welp. I'm dying of a curse anyways, so oh well. At least I won't have to see...her again. Unfortunately she's still in my house for the time being.

Joy. Note the totally not inherited sarcasm.

Although I have a feeling I'll survive because of the Fates. Dam them. Although the question is that why are they here in the first place?? Sure, Chaos could've sent them for a quest but why do I have to be here out of all the places I could've been? Do they want me to die inside with flashbacks of my ex??

...I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did want me to do that. Then again, I'm kinda already dead inside.

I should start wearing my cloak with my Hogwarts Uniform. Thank Hecate that she blessed me with Mist control. Now I look like a metamorphmathingy or whatever it's called.

Although I should probably keep that up...I have a feeling Nico is getting suspicious of me. He's one of the smarter demigods anyways.

Either that or I just haven't been paying attention.

Yeah, probably the later.

Did I just spend the last 200 words ranting about my theory about the American Royalty? Yes.

Was it a waste of time? Again, yes.

I have no idea how Malcolm does it.

Oh well. ADHD can be bliss sometimes.