Ch. 2 Debut, Part 2

MASTERMIND IN KIVOTOS CH 2 , Debut part 2. Preplanning.

A lone man walks down unfamiliar streets while trying to not draw any attention to him. He puts together what his current situation is:

- He was Bain, the criminal mastermind behind Crime.Net and the Payday Gang, they had accomplished with the Greatest Heist of All: Raiding the White House. 

- Using "Baldwin's Lament", an Artifact beneath the white house, he technically stole America by becoming the POTUS. The "Technically" part is due to the fact that a version of him became the President, while he himself got whisked away to God knows where. 

- Wherever he is, it is a city with architecture similar to Modern Japan. The civilians of the city consist of animal people, robot people, and mainly high school aged girls with halos. No other "human" adults appear to be in the city, at least from who was passing by him as he walked.

- All of the High School girls are armed with firearms, and they are carrying them in the open. Judging from the lack of distress and panic, it seems it is a common thing in this world, at least in this city.

- He woke up with a mysterious and ominous black credit card in his pocket, seemingly given to him. A gut feeling tells him he shouldn't overuse it, that financial debt isn't the only thing that accumulates.

Now, he's looking to get a drink as well as some info on his current location. The stranger slowed his pace as he reared up to a common sight, at least in his world: a convenience store.

It was simple single story building that stood on a corner of a busy intersection, the storefront was paneled glass giving a view to the many goods for sale, several posters were plastered on the windows showing advertisements for "Mint Sweet Bread", "Green Tea Ramune", and "MX Dessert Ration," he didn't know if the products were unique to the world or just common Japanese products, until he saw an advertisement for "30 Pack of .410 Shotshells, 50% OFF!"

The store sign board was a light blue plastic with a faint glow, in white letters the sign displayed the store's name: Angel 24. A pair of girls in black school uniforms and motorcycle helmets stood in front of the store with brand new CAR-15 rifles slung over their backs. One of them was loading a STANAG magazine with bullets while the other held a small stack of ammo boxes.

He stopped in front of the store's automatic doors, not yet activating them. Most of his life he never really revealing much about him unless absolutely necessary. Trusting only a few people with details of his life. That trait became more pronounced after gaining a list of serious criminal accomplishments. This was a situation where the benefits outweigh his uncomfortableness with the prospect. Taking a deep breath, He walked into the store...

*Ding Dong*

In universe BGM: Blue Archive OST 17. Irasshaimase

A wave of cool air blasted him as he entered the store and the sound of a musical jingle enumerated from speakers in the corners of the store. The room had light blue walls and slightly scratched yet clean white linoleum flooring, four rows of shelves stocked with common and foreign snacks  that were evenly spaced across the room. The wall at the back of the room had a row of refrigerators built into it, each stocked with various bottled and canned drinks. The rightmost wall had refrigerated shelves with various meal boxes, "bentos" he recalled Gage telling him about after his trip to Japan, as well as prepackaged sandwiches and sushi sets.

???: Hi! Welcome to Angel 24! How can I help ya?

Bain turned to the direction where the voice came from to see a teenage girl behind a counter. She had bright scarlet hair, beaming amber eyes, and a square halo that glowed a warm orange. She was wearing a blue apron with "Angel 24 "  printed with white lettering on it as well as a logo of white wings above it. Under the apron, she had a white shirt with black striped trimmed sleeves, with a similarly patterned bow around her blue shirt collar. There was a name tag attached to the aprons neck strap, on it read: "Netsuno, Eiji."  Her attire seems like an employee uniform for the store, which makes her a part time staff.