Ch. 3 Debut, Part 3

MASTERMIND IN KIVOTOS CH 3, Debut part 3. Control.

*Ding Dong*

A pair of motorcycle wearing girls walked in with their rifles at the ready.

Eiji: Oh, welcome back! Was there something wrong with your new guns? Or perhaps with the ammo?

Aggressive Robber: (Yelling) HANDS IN THE AIR! NO ONE MOVE! THIS IS A BLOODY ROBBERY!

Bain & Eiji: ... Oh...

Eiji quickly raised her hands up half way while Bain quietly placed the cola bottle down on the counter and raised his to the same height before mentally analyzing the hostage situation he was in.

Bain: (So this is what it feels like to be a hostage during a heist... Definitely not the most pleasant experience. Judging from them using the same guns they bought from the store to rob it on the same day, they are amateur crooks. One of them seems a bit loose on gun safety, so I gotta play smart or else I'll get shot without body armor.)

The robber duo were the ones outside saw before entering. Both wore black sailor-style school uniforms tied with a yellow bow, the aggressive robber's bow was a bit lopsided. They had gray skirts paired with black leggings. Their faces were covered by the same black motorcycle helmets with red visors. Both had newly bought CAR-15s pointed at Bain and Eiji , the other robber had a blue ribbon tied around the handguard.

BGM: Blue Archive OST 8. Shady Girls

Calm Robber: Hands up, and take out the cash from the register now please.

The cashier quickly jerks her hands from holding the sides of the counter up above her head.

Eiji: (Cheery) Okie dokie! That's our basic company policy on robberies.

Bain: You're a tad cheerful for someone being robbed.

Eiji: I find it best to have a positive attitude in life, even when things are going bad! Although, to be honest, I AM SCARED AS ALL HELL!

Aggressive Robber: Oi! Who said you can talk? *Points directly gun at Bain*

A jolt of fear rushed through Bain. There was around a 5 meter distance between them, too far to close the gap; no element of surprise for him to strike first, a clear line of sight for her to shoot him. He was a little rusty, so he's not confident he was Skilled enough right now to likely dodge gunfire. He had to choose the right words or else he'll–

Eiji: H-HEY! DON'T! He's Not like Us! You can seriously hurt him or worse! Please!

Calm Robber: She's right, look no halo.

Aggressive Robber: Okay okay, I'm not that bad. I'll try to be safe around him, but don't play hero! I won't shoot you, but try anything funny, and you'll taste buttstock! Now, the money!

He looked over to Eiji with a look of relief, then she fiddled around in her blue apron's front pocket before taking out a key. She spends a few seconds shakily trying to insert the key into the register before opening it. Hastily, she grabs the loose money out from the drawer onto the counter top. A small pile of a few colorful Yen bills and coins lie atop the counter.

Aggressive Robber: Ehhhhh?! This much, that's barely 150,000 Yen! This is a corner store on the busiest intersection in the area, so you'll be loaded with cash. Are you trying to trick us? *Points directly gun at Eiji*