CHAPTER FIVE

SYDON'S POV.

I knew he was going to be perfect. My brothers approved of him what else would I have to lose? He suited me just fine. I knew his blood was just like mine since the day I saved him. The way those low lives had reacted to him gave me all I needed to know. Tonight just proved how right I had been. The fact that Luci was affected just shows how in sync we were.

"My sweet bunny, did you see the impact you had on others, you drove them insane, and pushed them to accept their lust for you," I said as he moaned around my finger. He'd pushed me on the bed as he sat on my lap. "Feed... take in as much as you can and then it will be my turn. I intend to consume you completely."

My cock was hard from the moment I saw my mark on him. He looked ravishing. The clothes he wore outlined every feature of his body and it was sensational. Everyone at the party wanted a piece of him but they couldn't. He belonged to me and only me. They could all look and stare but not touch. I don't believe my cock has ever ached as much as it has ever since I met the boy. Today just drove me to the edge. I pulled my finger from his mouth making him whimper in protest. I replaced it with my tongue kissing him hard as I pulled him close. His bubbly ass was right on top of my cock and he started grinding himself on me. I groaned in the kiss pushing my long tongue as deep as I could in his mouth. No gag reflexes. I would enjoy having my cock deep in his mouth if he could take it all.

"P...please.... I need...." He panted breaking the kiss as he kept grinding on my lap. He held my head pulling it closer to his chest. I chuckled kissing and licking on his nipples. My sweet bunny made the best noises. His moans only pushed me to do more. He kept rubbing the mark on his abdomen and I smirked. I pushed him on the bed and he spread his legs wide open for me. I laid on top of him kissing his neck as I left my marks on his delicate skin. The marks looked so much better on his body, outlined like that to show who owned him. I kissed his body more moving my tongue to his mark and placing a wet kiss on him. That seemed to have pushed him to the edge for my bunny came hard his body trembled. I smirked licking his cum off my fingers and I couldn't help but moan. I needed more of it. The more lust he felt the more he would cum. By looking at him, he would keep up with me. This brought me so much excitement.

"Oh.... Sy...Sydon... oh please.... I need more... I am going insane with so much need. This is all your fault. You simply had to tease me like this... Do something... anything..." He panted.

His moans were to die for. I would push him to the edge. I would drive him insane and he was all mine. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it. It fit so perfectly I purred. Fuck, Luci would tease me to oblivion if he knew a human would make me purr. However, my Bunny was not just any human. He was mine. I wasn't going to get tired of saying it. I bobbed my head up and down taking him deep in my throat. I held him down when he tried to push me away. I used my tongue on his cock, giving him the pleasure he sort. I groaned around his cock making him gasp. He clawed on my arms as he came into my mouth. To say I almost did the same was an understatement, he was marvelous. His cum was like honey, melting on my tongue, sweet wine that need to be savored. I leaned close and kissed him.

"You taste divine Bunny. So refreshing am almost losing control. The demon in me wants to break loose and devour you, claim you, and keep you all to itself... Tell me, does it still burn?"

"Yes... yes, it does... Cool it for me. I never pegged myself to be a slut however I feel that way. Please, fuck me.... Oh .. let me have your cock... I need it..." He moaned turning as he lay on his stomach pushing his pretty ass up, offering himself for me. Who was I not to indulge?

"I will be rough with you bunny, I may even hurt you for your body might not be used to this," I said. "Do I have your consent? If you tell me to stop, I will...it is your first time and all"

"I am not a virgin if that is what you are implying. When your mark throbs, I get needy. Before today, I had my ways to take care of it. As to you hurting me... please do, I want it.... Fuck, I am a slut a needy one at that... don't stop... it hurts so bad when you do." He replied.

That was all I needed. He spread himself wide open for me, showing me his wet throbbing hole. I would make sure he produced slick and I knew just where to touch. I licked my fingers and teased his hole as I leaned down on his neck, kissing the mark there. He moaned as slick gashed out his hole making him come again. I bent down licking and taking in all that slick and it was mind-blowing. This boy was going to kill me. He would be the death of me, an immortal demon and I would not have complained about it. I used his slick to lube up my cock and teased his chute with it. He moaned again, panting and begging. Clawing on the bed as he called on to me. I am sure his need and mine were combined at this point and being the bastard that I was, I let our scent out of the room just a little bit. I knew it would drive everyone in the mansion crazy. All the more to feed until I was satisfied.

"Get ready bunny, I won't stop now until you pass out. I will fuck you hard until my cock is permanently carved inside you. No one else will ever feel the same again. Whenever you get horny, all you will think about is my cock. Do you understand?" I asked as I pushed my cock deep inside me and bit my tongue hard to avoid cumming. He was so fucking tight I was losing my mind.

"Yes... I .. I understand.. Fuck...so full... fuck me... please fuck me.." he moaned begging.

I moved my hips back and forth, thrusting deep inside him as he moved his ass back to meet my every thrust. I held him close as I fucked him slow and hard so that he would feel every thrust, I then fucked him harder pushing him down the bed. He looked so fucked out it only made me fuck him harder. I am not sure how long we'd gone for or how much he'd cum. It was a sight to see. The more he begged, the more I wanted to consume him. This was all his fault, my bunny was so insatiable. What Master would I be if I did not indulge him?

"Am gonna cum again, I don't think I can... fuck.... Please... I can...not.." He pleased.

"Yes, you can Bunny. You can and you will, just one more time... one more time, just for me..." I whispered in his ear as I bit his neck hard enough to draw blood. I bit my finger again and pushed it into his mouth. It would help heal him in case I had gone too far. I was at the edge. When he came letting out a silent scream, I came hard filling him up with so much cum his belly bulged a little. This brought me so much joy I would reward him as soon as he woke up. He passed out clenching my finger still in his mouth and I smiled as I leaned in to kiss his forehead making him hum. 

Who would have thought the Prince of Lust would fall like this, especially to a human? For the first time in my life, I was sated. My hunger was gone and also, he'd made me cum. Most of my harem pets passed out long before I even got to the edge and it was boring and repulsive. My bunny though, took my cock so well and only passed out when I came. How crazy is that? I was going to ruin him and keep him to myself, My harem be damned. They would serve my Bunny as their Master and anyone who had a problem could fuck off or even die. I would give them a clear picture of what the hell looked like. Speaking of hell' My bunny was going to love the present I had prepared for him. I smirked stroking his hair as I watched the moon... it was to die for.