CHAPTER ELEVEN

SYDON'S POV

"Master, Avery refuses to leave his room, and everyone worries. He won't even eat anything nor will he let anyone in. Lord Tristan and Kai are losing their minds and Elias, Adan, and Oliver are trying to convince him to open the door." Alana said panicked.

"Alright..." I said as I opened a portal to his room. "Tell everyone to leave i will have him out momentarily."

As I walked into the room, he had covered himself with his bedding. The room was dark and I bit myself hard enough to draw blood as punishment for not noticing that the entire ordeal had affected him so.

"There is a reason for locked doors Asmodeus," He said.

"Oh, is that the name we are using now?" I asked amused.

"Sorry. Can you please  leave?" He whispered.

"No can do Bunny. I left you for days and you have suffered without my knowledge. Your friends are feretic and Tristan keeps sobbing. Leviathan is going to pluck out my feathers." I said walking towards him.

"They should mind their own business and leave me the fuck alone."He growled.

"You know you don't mean that," I said lifting him to my lap as he struggled.

"Don't look at me. They made me hideous. I ca...can't..." He said suddenly sobbing.

"Let me see bunny... don't hide yourself from me... Incan never look away from you no matter what." I said removing the cover from his body. He tried pulling away but I held him down.

"I'll scar and then you will throw me away and lose interest and won't want me anymore and..." I kissed him hard pouring everything I had into that kiss. I pulled him closer to me without breaking the kiss.

"Bunny, I love you. I love you so much I can't even imagine a life without you. Never in a thousand years did I ever think a demon like myself would find love. I won't lie and say meeting you had been a game I was willing to play, to test things out. However, you proved to be so much more than that. You came to mean so much to me it's not even funny anymore. Scars or not you are mine bunny. You belong to me. Plus, I can always heal them." I said and he just sobbed harder.

"Am..sorry... I wanted .... Please..." He said incoherently.

"Let it all out... We will start fresh. You will be alright. Tristan and Kai are waiting for you. Oliver won't stop bitching and Elias is just sad. Adan looks like a puppy rained on. I want you to forget your past life. Your brother is gone. Sila is no more. You are free... if you chose to leave right now I wouldn't stop you." I said placing a kiss on his forehead.

"No... I can't leave you... I love you. Please don't make me leave. I will stay with you as long as you will have me. I belong to you... I am your bunny." He said looking at me.

"Yes, you are," I replied kissing him again and then pushing him onto the bed. I drew a dagger from my robe and cut my hand as I placed it in his mouth. "Drink baby, let me heal you."

He drank from my hand as he held on to me. My other hand moved to his abdomen as I caressed his mark making it glow. I then licked behind his neck as he moaned. The scars were beginning to fade away. I pulled him from my arm and kissed him. He straddled my lap and started grinding on my cock. Pushed himself against me as he moaned my name over and over. He was so adorable.

"I am so horny.... please...Sydon...." he panted out.

"What do you need. Tell me..." I taunted as he groaned.

"Fuck me.... Please just ... make me cum... I saw your demon form. I want you to fuck me in that form." He said. "Please... my prince I need it... breed your bunny"