CHAPTER SEVEN

ACT ONE ; CHAPTER SEVEN
"Reunion With A Friend"

NOTE: Beyond this chapter, italics mean telepathic conversation

"You bastard, I knew you would come with," said Ryu with a shaky voice. "Even if it's in the form of a seelie. You're too damn stubborn to leave me behind."

Azrael, now a yellow seelie with a shiny ring on one of their 'ears' with the other fading to purple, flew around him before settling in his hair.

"Naturally! Also I think there's something in the last crate as well," Azrael tells him. 

Opening the crate, he sees many random items. Even more artifacts, some weapons (there's 4* weapons in here too for some reason), and EXP books. Nothing too important. Azrael floats down and tries their best to remove everything. Of course, they're a seelie and can't do much.

Chuckling, Ryu removes the items and stores it in his inventory. Then he sees a familiar item. He removed the purple EXP book covering it and gasps.

His phone sat in the bottom of the box, completely harmless. As he picked it up, he noticed the phone case changed. The pop socket was still attached, thankfully.

The new case mimicked the design phone case of another character by Hoyoverse. The Trailblazer from Honkai: Star Rail.

(NOTE: the TB's phone case looks like this, for my non-HSR players)

The only difference is that the colour was teal, similar to Ryu's own horns

"Even the pop socket changed," Azrael noticed, floating closer.

They're right. The pop socket was fully black, with seven gems. They most likely represented the elements, with the colours each gem was assigned.

 They most likely represented the elements, with the colours each gem was assigned

Ryu hummed and tucked his phone into his pocket. Time to get out of this domain. 

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆