season 2 upcoming

___________________________________________

As the last ball of the 1813 season drew to a close, the glittering chandeliers of the ballroom cast a warm, golden glow over the departing guests. Cossette de Montmorency stood by the grand windows, her gaze drifting over the bustling streets of montmorency . The season had been a whirlwind of expectations and emotions, a dance of propriety and rebellion.

Her mother's voice echoed in her mind, a constant reminder of the standards she was meant to uphold. Yet, it was her heart's quiet whispers that truly haunted her thoughts. Anthony Bridgerton had stirred something within her, a conflict between duty and desire that she could no longer ignore.

The de Montmorency carriage awaited, ready to whisk the family away to London once again . Cossette knew that the last months  offeref more than just a break from the relentless social calendar. They were a time of reflection, a chance to gather strength for the challenges ahead.

As she took one last look at the vibrant cityscape, Cossette felt a resolve harden within her. The next season would not just be about survival; it would be about seizing control of her destiny. Whether she would rise to her mother's lofty expectations or follow her own heart's precarious path, only time would tell.With a final, deep breath, she turned away from the window and joined her family, ready to embrace the uncertainties of the future. The social season of 1814 loomed on the horizon, and with it, the promise of new beginnings and untold stories.

___________________________________________

     Miss Cossette Annabelle de Montmorencys

  Her royal highness princess Geneviève Marie of Prussia

Mr Alphonse Reginald de Montmorencys

Duchess Catherine Elizabeth de Montmorency

Duke Alexandre François de Montmorency