Prologue

Athena knows since she was a child she has a darkness inside of her and she was always afraid of it. She questioned herself often as a child were it come from or why she has it, only to find out later as an adult that the one person she never thought would have such a darkness inside of them, has it as well and all does years has tried to make her like them.

Athena never want to hurt anyone, she always was afraid this darkness would sooner or later make her hurt someone because of that she fights it and tells herself to never become that person or to let the darkness control her.

As Athena starts to work for the BAU she never thought that it would later make her face her fears and traumas. But there is also light in the story because she also never thought as she start to work for the BAU that she finds love or really, really, really good friends.

One's someone told her "If you stop being affected by things, you lose parts of yourself." And that person was right, Athena learns to ask for help but she also has to take sacrifices to protect the people she loves and care about. She never would want that the people she loves and care about to get hurt because of her. But as hard at is it she can't always protect others, she also needs to be protected and loved and care about.

(English is not my first language so if some sentences are wrong please correct me and if you have any ideas what I should name the killer in this story let me know.)