The Shadow Man

Athena walks out of the elevator of the BAU and is immediately met with JJ. "Good morning Athena you are here early today." JJ takes a sip from her coffee as she walks beside Athena.

"Good morning JJ," Athena says with a smile "yeah, well I just decided to come early.?" Athena puts her bag on her desk as they both arrive there.

JJ looks at Athena a little curious "are you okay?" Athena turns to look at JJ. "Yeah I am fine why wouldn't I be?" Athena asks JJ as she stops walking for a moment.

"Well, I don't know you seem a little off." JJ tells her. "I'm okay JJ." Athena gives her a gentle smile before she then walks away to get some coffee. JJ gaze follows Athena as she walks away.

__________________________________

Athena walks back to her desk with her coffee  when she sees Morgen walking to her.

"Good morning Rose flower." Morgen says to Athena as he puts his arm around her shoulder's.
"Good morning sugar." Athena says laughing as she pushes his arm away.

"So how is it going with Garcia?" Morgen says grinning as he looks at Athena.

Athena looks at him as she let out a sigh "good, we are good why?" Athena tells him as she then punch his arm "And wash that grin out of your face you idiot. " Morgen put is hand on his chest, as Athena says that.

"Oh, that hurt Flower." He says sarcastic, while laughing. Athena just rolls her eyes at him before laughing as well.

"Hey guys, meeting by the round table in 5 minutes." Emilie informs them before she walks away again.

"Well, looks like work is calling." Derek says as he and Athena look at each other. "Yeah, you can say that." Athena says as both of them then walks to the round table room.

__________________________________

As Athena and Derek walk in the room they see Hotch, Emilie, Reid, Rossi and Penelope sitting around the table while JJ stands before the board. But one thing Athena had not thought to see as she walks in the room was to see her parents.

" Mom, Dad? What are you doing here?" Athena asked, surprised to see her parents. "They are here because they got an unknown letter and it seems like it has a connection with our new case."  Hotch informs her, before he then looks at Alice and Hal.

"Your mother got some fan mail." Hal tells Athena as he hands the letter to Alice.

"He calls himself the shadow man and he wants us to publish this letter." Alice then gives the other the letter for them to read it. "He wants everyone to know that it was him who shot and murdered the two men and that couple."

Alice then takes the package where the letter was in it and shows them what also was inside with the letter. "This also comes with the letter." When Alice opens the package they see a Wallet, blue glasses and a hat. What seems like belong to the victims.

Morgen takes the letter and then reads it out loud. " This is the shadow man I am the man who shot the adulterer, I killed the child predator and I shot the drugs- and sex addicted couple. Your not innocent. It's a city of hypocrites, degenerates and criminals. My wrath is the price of your lies, your secrets and your sins. I will not stop. I cannot be stooped. I am the wolf, you are the flock. This is the blood-letter, you will hear from me again."

Morgen looks at the others as he finishes reading the letter. "Well, in the letter he sounds really confident like he is sure we cannot stop him or find him." Reid says as he tries to Profil the letter from the shadow man.

"Mr. and Mrs. Valentine I thinking it is for the best if you don't publish this letter in the news, it just gives unwanted panic." Rossi tells Alice and Hal and the others agree to that.

"Agent Rossi it is our responsibility to let the public know he's out there targeting his next victims, and well we made a copy of the letter right before we got here." Alice tells them seriously. "And it is already in the news." Alice then leaves with Hal right behind her but before he leaves, he gives Athena an apologizing look.

Hotch let out a sigh. "Okay, let's get back to it."
JJ then turns to the board and shows the others the picture of the victim. "The dead body's of Lizzie Coleman and Jacob Hoffman were found in an alley last week both were shot and the other victims Richard Barclay and Jake Sinclair were found dead inside their apartments. Richard was stabbed and was found two days later, Jake was strangled and was found yesterday" JJ informs them before she shows them a picture of Emma Evens. "And now there's a fifth victim, Emma Evens. This morning, she and her car went missing from a small grocery store."

"This morning?" Reid asked curious. "Forty minutes later, police spotted Emma Evens car on the side of the street."

"With no one inside." Hotch finished JJ's sentence. "They only found her belongings still inside but she was gone." Athena informs them.

"Are there any witness?" Morgen asked as he looks at the others. "No but there were reports about a man who was walking around her house 34 minutes before she went missing." JJ says before turning back to the board.

"Could be our Unsub?" Rossi suggests. "Could be, could be not. We have no evidence that it was him." Prentiss says looking around at the others.

"You think Emma Evens is still alive?" Morgen asked as he walks to Hotch and sits beside him. "Since the others are found dead, we don't know." Hotch says before he continues. "But since it happened his morning we have to assume she is."

They then split up Morgen, Reid, Prentiss and Athena go to the crime scene while JJ, Rossi and Hotch go to the police station to talk with them while Garcia tries to find more about those victims or any records that could help to find the unsub.

__________________________________

(I hope the first chapter was okay and if you have other name ideas for the killer in this story let me know in the comments.)