Package

Athena locks her door behind her as she goes inside her apartment, she puts her keys and purse away before she walks with the package in her hand to her living room.

Athena sits down on the couch as she takes a deep breath before opening the mysterious package.

As she opens the package Athena is shocked by what she is seeing and her fear that her friends or her parents get hurt now just grows stronger. Inside the package are different pictures of her friends and of her parents, like a picture of Emily walking inside her apartment, Spencer visiting his mother, Derek making his way to the BAU, Penelope at the coffee shop, JJ inside her apartment, Rossi making his way to his car, Hotch with his son Jack and a picture of her parents at work.

Athena then finds a letter inside the package which reads.

Athena this is a reminder of my warning, I am always watching you, i am watching your FBI friends and I am watching your parents. If you go to your FBI friends to warn them, then I will make them pay for their sins and the same goes for your parents. You will hear from me soon.

-The Shadow Man

Athena stared at all the pictures for a few minutes and she begins to think that this is all her fault. But before she can give that any more thoughts, her phone starts ringing.

She flinches at the sudden sound of her phone ringing. Athena then takes it out of her pocket to see that Penelope is calling her, Athena lets out a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Penelope. How is the case going?" Athena asked her.

"Hey, well the case is not easily, so Hotch decided that we take a break and continue tomorrow." Penelope tells her.

"Okay," Athena simply responds.

Penelope has the feeling that something isn't right with Athena. "Are you okay Athena?"

"Yeah, everything is alright." Athena says hoping that she believes her lie "I am just tired."

Penelope isn't really convinced but she leaves it for now. "Okay, do you have time I can come over to you and we could watch some movies. I know you said that you are not in the mood but maybe..."

"No it's okay you can come over." Athena says with a small smile.

"Oh, okay, yeah, sure I come over. I'll be there in 20 minutes." Penelope says and it's clear that it makes her happy.

"Okay, I see you then love." Athen says as they then end the call.

_________________________________

After 20 minutes her door bell rings and Athena makes her way to her front door. She opens her door to see a happy looking Penelope.

"Hey, come in." Athena says as she steps aside to let Penelope in.

"Hey," Penelope said as she gives Athena a quick kiss before going inside Athena's apartment.

As Penelope goes inside Athena closes her door behind her and takes Penelope's purse and jacket to put it for her away.