romantic night with Jungkook goes wrong (requested)

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway made you look away from your reflection in the mirror.

You felt beyond excited about the plans you made with Jungkook tonight.

You planned to surprise him with dinner from his favorite restaurant that you'd order in a little while after he relaxes for a bit.

There were candles around the room that set the scene for a romantic evening and to make it all even better, you did something you'd never done before to try and make this surprise even more amazing for him - you're dressed in black lingerie.

You've never worn anything like this before and you're excited to see his reaction.

Deciding to go downstairs and try to surprise him as soon as he walked through the door, you quickly stepped out of the bedroom and rushed down the steps.

You thought you'd surprise him.

But you didn't know that you were the one that was in for a surprise.

Well, you and Jimin.

You had no idea that Jungkook wasn't alone.

So when the door opened and you saw that Jimin was standing there rather than your boyfriend, your eyes went wider than ever before.

But it wasn't just you that was surprised - so was Jimin.

You've become so close to the boys since you began dating Jungkook a while ago and to them, you're practically family.

So seeing you in such a revealing outfit made Jimin gasp and then turn back around, only to bump into Jungkook.

"Whoa!" Jungkook laughed. "What's the matter with you?"

Jungkook walked by Jimin and as soon as he saw you standing there in your lingerie frozen in shock, he put the pieces together.

"Y/N," he started to say.

"I'm so sorry!" You quickly said. "I didn't mean for Jimin to see that. I thought you were coming home alone tonight and I wanted to surprise you."

You felt embarrassed and couldn't even look at your boyfriend.

"I'm truly sorry."

You went back upstairs to the bedroom as Jungkook rubbed his temples with a sigh and then turned to look at Jimin.

"I should go talk to her."

"Yeah, I agree," Jimin said. "I know she didn't mean for that to happen and I hope I didn't make her feel bad by turning away but she's your girlfriend and we're such close friends, I didn't know how to react to that even though it wasn't intentional."

"I know," Jungkook spoke before sending Jimin a small smile.

"Just tell her, if it makes her feel better, she looks good."

"Just go!" Jungkook said before pushing Jimin out of the house the rest of the way.

Jungkook headed upstairs and saw you blowing the candles out.

"Why are you doing that?" He wondered and looked around the room. "This is very romantic."

"That's what I was going for. I wanted to do something romantic for you and I wanted to surprise you and help you relax. You've been so stressed and busy lately. But I'm so embarrassed about what happened with Jimin back there."

You sat down on the bed and buried your head in your hands.

"I feel awful. I hope he doesn't think badly of me."

Jungkook shook his head with a smile as he sat down.

"I can promise you that he doesn't. He never would, Y/N. He adores you, just like the other boys do."

You looked at Jungkook as he brushed his fingers across your thigh.

"It just caught him off guard."

"Yeah, imagine how I felt when the door opened and I expected to see you but saw him instead. I was just as caught off guard as him."

Your boyfriend laughed before kissing your shoulder.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"Thank you." You said as a smile pulled at your lips. "I wanted to make this night romantic and special but I think it's ruined."

"It isn't." He said as he cupped your cheek and gently turned it so you'd look into his eyes. "It's not ruined at all. I love that you did all of this. It's so thoughtful and romantic."

You put your arms around him and pulled him closer.

"Don't let what happened get to you. Jimin will forget all about this in no time because you're friends and he would never want to make you uncomfortable."

"You're right." You said. "Okay."

"Okay. Now, come here, darling,"

He pulled you onto his lap and you laughed happily before kissing him.

"I love you." You whispered and watched his eyes light up in response.

"I love you too."